girls flying in from other states to see you

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats awesome.

I know it doesnt apply to this no lie I know its from Napoleon Dynamite...If you have to travel to see them then GET A FULL BODY SHOT!

I traveled to see this girl i used to smash like 3 years prior. I get up there bitch gained literally 200lbs at college. Worst night ever. Regardless I am sure you alredy know this person bettter than I thought I knew my person and you dont really have to do much. Fucking good on ya!

I reeally want pizza now. Ass hole.

I have had two girls travel interstate to visit. First time was a not so good scenario. I didn't realise that doing the no pants dance with me, was pretty much her single motivation for coming. I had never met this girl and she was way too psyched on me already.

The more recent occurrence however, was awesome. A lot of fun.

It was just strange having a girl I had never met be so keen to fuck. Beside that though, turned out she was staying with a guy who was keen as mustard to get down with her. First night she was in town she came and hung out with me and lets just say she didn't make it home that night. Next morning there was a shit storm because this guy was flipping out. His house mate (female) was mates with one of my house mates (female) so I copped a tonne of harassment for some shit I didn't even know was going on.

And yes pizza. You're ruining my fucking life right now Some1. I just fucked around trying to find a pizza joint in the area that is open and will deliver. While dialing however I realised I don't even know the fucking address of the place I'm staying at.

Don't worry I don't actually expect anybody to read my rambling.

<---- Hungry.

hahaha sucker I hate that shit all fucked up at some place and you cant find the address to get food delivered too. It takes soooo fyucking long to find someone to just tell you too...

p.s. keen as mustard I am boutta start using that one...I dont get it but i liek it...fucking aussies freakin awesome...

She was all sweaty smelling like cheese trying to be all close to me...

acting like you didnt like the pepperoni breath she was kicking. right.....

im sure you got off on the pizza smell she let off as you boned her fat ass on some drunk mission....

got your fucked up email btw..

Well I had a girl drive 6 hours for me that I had never met and she was all keen and shit. I hit it, but when every story she had to tell revolved around her ex of the past 2 years I got sick of that shit and was in no hurry to go back for more. So she got the flick, and eventually ended up going back to the ex which was great as it got her off my case.

and no i didnt fuck her...but i should admit the smell of pepparoni gave me a boner...

hahaha. thats what i thought.....

i hadnt been on in so long I had to send opt for the email password link. havent been this bored with not much to do in awhile.

stop being a tard......i'm not flying in to see you. i'm flying there for work. i don't want any kind of dick, but beer yes. maybe i'll take the train to ny.

if you get drunk you probably will end up calling some1 for some gusher love.

thats how it usually pops off.

when u least expect it.

I heard some1 is the cool guy of his town... that doesnt leave many options for you.:lol:

which is why i said i'll take the train to ny instread...haha

good call.

just make sure to pack the looobz.

for real though why would u possibly end up going for work in CT?

i could understand NY.. but CT?:o youll just be working with ppl like some1

hahah

i have to go to a convention at the mohegan sun. why? i don't know. i don't know anyone in ct to hang out with besides some1, so i thought maybe we could go out and drink. now, i'm not so sure. i think maybe i'll just go see some 12oz ny-ers.......i think i'll have more fun. some1 is still a kid.

i have to go to a convention at the mohegan sun. why? i don't know. i don't know anyone in ct to hang out with besides some1, so i thought maybe we could go out and drink. now, i'm not so sure. i think maybe i'll just go see some 12oz ny-ers.......i think i'll have more fun. some1 is still a kid.

hmmm. NY is a far ways from CT. but if you are gonna in the area might as well.

NY is fun, just go down to the LES any time.. day or night.

and as for the some1 being a kid, maybe thatll work out for you...when you think of giving up random ass on a work trip.:D

just think if you met him out there without knowing him...lol

hmmm. NY is a far ways from CT. but if you are gonna in the area might as well.

NY is fun, just go down to the LES any time.. day or night.

and as for the some1 being a kid, maybe thatll work out for you...when you think of giving up random ass on a work trip.:D

just think if you met him out there without knowing him...lol

i don't give out random ass on work trips. my work trips consist of me drinking and having fun...nothing sexual. i'm in love with my boyfriend. my co-workers on the other hand, well

they do what they do