Going to New York

!tr@ne#1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
If you cant bring your shit, you can always buy some at Scrap Yard

just go to Chinatown, at 300 West Broadway, its not that hard to find

definitely not hard to find, canal and broadway = your there

I'd hit up all the right first, their selections WAY bigger

this thread is fucking lame. i'm moving to NYC in two months, and i was hoping this fucking thread was like a heads up on what's going on in the city, or maybe some conversation about relocating or some shit. instead it's some tool calling himself COPE 2, and asking about how to get paint across the border. i might be wrong, but NYC is far from the border. maybe you should have titled the thread "GOING TO BUFFALO NEW YORK" --you fucking yuk yuk.

anyone in new york got any job leads? hit me up with a PM if you do.

i'll try and see if this thread can help me. i am NOT cope2 or phase1 or jesus christ. i'm NOT looking to smuggle cans across any borders. i AM looking for any leads on apartments/lofts in brooklyn. my lady is down there right now, searching, and i'm moving down in october. i know craigslist is obviously a starting point, but are there any other websites that focus on rentals in new york (broker free)? if anyone has any, either PM me or just post them in here.

this is what this thread should be about --people who are actually going to new york, and need help. not this smuggling cans into buffalo bullshit.

Archived