BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF Official Thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think goose stepped way out of line..dissing big's wife..callin her a slut and shit. just not right..if anybody went over anything i did for my girl or my girl did for that matter...i would turn their life into a livin hell..everything they had...down the littlest tag...

otherwise i came here to call out SHAM. you went over me...i'll let it pass for right now..so this is your warning man..

"YOUR GRAFF IS ON THE LINE".

"THIS MOTHERFUCKER REALLY DONT WANT IT"

"WATCH WHAT YOU SAY"

TUFF TALK FROM FROM THE SAME MOTEHRFUCKER WHO WAS LITERALLY BEGGING NOT TO GET JUMPED AT DUMPSTERDIVE.

YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER, YOU SORT OF LOOK LIKE YOUR MISSING A CHROMOSOME. IM THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES. BUT IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD TO GO WHERE I WAS AND CROSS OUT A FEW LEGAL PIECES THEN GO FOR IT MY NIGGA.

Shit goes down at the Dive? Damn, I need to start goin there again.

that shits boo forreal,

beef or not learn to paint.

i had better letter formats in grade school playboy.

:confused:

YO DUDE, DONT THINK THAT I DONT KNOW WHO U IS. YOUR GUTS' BOY FROM HIS CREW IN TEXAS.

IM NOT A INTRAWEB KINDA GUY BUT ILL BE QUICKLIKE TO DEFEND SIKE, AS HUMBLE AS A CAT HE IS.

YALL CANT JUDGE SOMBODY JUST FROM ACOUPLE OF DISSES WITH SCRAP PAINT. HE DOES THAT ON THE WAY OUT OF HIS YARD. AND BELIEVE ME HE GOT MORE THAN A GOOD REASON TO BE CHECKING THOSE 2 SONS!

BIG UPS TO SIKE AND HIS CREWS....

FR8 UNIT & KINGS DESTROY.

IVE RACKED UP A COUPLE OF REAL SIKE PICS FROM ART CRIMES AND 50MM, JUST SO YALL KNOW WHATS UP. HE WOULD BURN THOSE 2 FOOLS IN A SECOND SO DONT GET SHIT TWISTED.

[img4zohx8n.jpg

6fpbu6f.jpg[/img]

6co1zc9.jpg[/img]

4yuk5tu.jpg[/img]

1995-------WHEN ALOT OF THE KIDS ON HERE WERE IN KINDIGARDEN

4kcnof4.jpg[/img]

MORE SIKES FROM THE EARLY 1990SSSSSSSS

627712d.jpg[/img]

6hfrbib.jpg[/img]

and for the people who hate the SSSSSSSSSSSS throws heres one more 4ya,

:rolleyes:

4t579g9.jpg[/img]

61xkd1e.jpg[/img]

ALLS IM SAYIN IS THAT SIKES KD AND FU CREWS FOR A REASON....

yo what up BIG< SENTO<WINK<APART< and the rest .....keep it realer than real....you all know the dealie deal!

YALL CANT JUDGE SOMBODY JUST FROM ACOUPLE OF DISSES WITH SCRAP PAINT. HE DOES THAT ON THE WAY OUT OF HIS YARD. AND BELIEVE ME HE GOT MORE THAN A GOOD REASON TO BE CHECKING THOSE 2 SONS!

ummm scrap cans or not, they could still be better. and reason or not haha, those S's are still pretty weak.

Who fucking cares if they're "weak"... still get the job done. I think its even tighter when you can paint clean pieces (and if you don't think dudes pieces are clean your an idiot) and go over a dude with some sloppy ugly shit. Its a way bigger dis. Fuck anyone who got beef with the homie Big 5... better hope that fool don't catch up to you cause boy will fuck you up....

:confused:

YO DUDE, DONT THINK THAT I DONT KNOW WHO U IS. YOUR GUTS' BOY FROM HIS CREW IN TEXAS.

IM NOT A INTRAWEB KINDA GUY BUT ILL BE QUICKLIKE TO DEFEND SIKE, AS HUMBLE AS A CAT HE IS.

BIG UPS TO SIKE AND HIS CREWS....

FR8 UNIT & KINGS DESTROY.

IVE RACKED UP A COUPLE OF REAL SIKE PICS FROM ART CRIMES AND 50MM, JUST SO YALL KNOW WHATS UP. HE WOULD BURN THOSE 2 FOOLS IN A SECOND SO DONT GET SHIT TWISTED.

[img4zohx8n.jpg

6fpbu6f.jpg[/img]

6co1zc9.jpg[/img]

4yuk5tu.jpg[/img]

thats cool, handle up,

yall go crazy cause he gots a bit around to go over.

beef is usally a good reason to paint.