BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF Official Thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^Thats fucked up.

Imagine waking up and going to check the legal spot, turning the corner to see some CAP throws over you shit would be like..."Are you fucking kidding me?"

PPsshshhhhh.

now, imagine back in the days...benching your wholecar that u painted last night and then watching that shit cruise by dissed like that.....ouch.

welcome to the jungle...that was the way it used to be..

as far as throwies progessing, yes if you think your throwie sucks you might want to spruce it up..but on the other hand when you can knock one out literally in seconds with a nice jiffoam cap, why bother..

i used to watch Cap go down the line (probably 2 tracks of 40-50 cars depending on what was laid up) and get every car both sides in less time than it took me to do my outline and fill in lol...

now post some BEEF....

You'd think after 20 years + maybe he'd get some solid letters or something..

if you dont see style or structure you're blind.

just because his throwup isn't a bunch of squares

lke have of the shit out now does'nt mean it lacks anything

.. as te saying goes " if it aint broke don't fix it. "

your from the boonies so you probably dont have a good idea of whats good and whats not.

so your opinion doesnt matter

ok i live out side of boston. in the boonies yes. but it doesnt take fuckin scientist to see what looks good and what doesnt. i also write, so there for i know my shit like im suppoed to. i most likely look up to some of the same artists you do. so i say you back the fuck off, cuz i was stating my oppinon on a shitty wack ass throw.

i think sikes throwup is cool, its simple and not too crazy...alot of you kids talking shit are on some hip hop marc ecco wannabe shit. stop overanalyzing someones shit...not everyones throw needs to look like cope 2 or skuf...yall are some bitches saying he needs to "progress" shut the fuck up with that shit

how many times you think this cat has had his ass beat, i respect the fact that hes an insane bomber but fucking up pieces is uncalled for unless you have beef with that writer pure and simple.

according to tkids book - once.. it was before my time ..

other than that not one time I can remember but then again..im old and senile...

ok i live out side of boston. in the boonies yes. but it doesnt take fuckin scientist to see what looks good and what doesnt. i also write, so there for i know my shit like im suppoed to. i most likely look up to some of the same artists you do. so i say you back the fuck off, cuz i was stating my oppinon on a shitty wack ass throw.

no, but it also doesn't take a scientist to realize that people have their own opinion on style and, i honestly doubt if you look up to the same artist as him or half the people in this forum if you think cap has no style .. lack of respect; maybe .. no style? HAHAHAHA.

please since you write post up your throwie or some of the ones you look up to ..

and lets hope they're even close to 20 years in the making.

how many times you think this cat has had his ass beat, i respect the fact that hes an insane bomber but fucking up pieces is uncalled for unless you have beef with that writer pure and simple.

sure it is. if you believe that graffiti should be done illegaly and you see a few day time productions by writers that haven't put in any real work.

sure it is. if you believe that graffiti should be done illegaly and you see a few day time productions by writers that haven't put in any real work.

you guys should read 17 magazine.. actin like teenage gurls lol

cap dont giva shyt...so why the fuck do you?

shut up......bump cap...