BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF Official Thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not sure if cap has ever had his ass beat, not by writers. in his day he towered over most writers and toted a swaed off under his coat in the layup. ghost would know better but i have never heard stories of this guy getting caught out there. and i know plenty of people who know him.

as for the throw up arguement - it dosent take a scientist to know what is wack. correct - it takes someone versed in the idea of style and originality. and someone who knows about throw ups. if you understand throw ups and know what it means to have style you would know this throw up is one of the sickest ever invented....it should not change or progress. your throw up is your logo. it should remain unchanged throughout your career. most writers who last dont change their throw up. then again throw ups are a lost art and most writers dont even bother developing one. they just get europe paint and rock colorful pieces. sad but true.

but i wouldnt say he INVENTED what bombing is today. maybe he introduced it to you. if anyone can be credited with inventing bombing the way we know it today you have to check out this guy named IN TOP. or even IZ the WIZ. Cap was raw, but these two guys gave 'bombing' the meaning it has today. there was a period in subway history when in had a throw up on both sides of every subway car, IND, BMT & IRT - thats aproxamately 10,000 throw ups running at one time. thats bombing on a whole nother level. the only person who comes close is IZ and on freights JE. remember when Jase had a throw up on just about every train that passed by.

no, but it also doesn't take a scientist to realize that people have their own opinion on style and, i honestly doubt if you look up to the same artist as him or half the people in this forum if you think cap has no style .. lack of respect; maybe .. no style? HAHAHAHA.

please since you write post up your throwie or some of the ones you look up to ..

and lets hope they're even close to 20 years in the making.

are you fuckin kidding me? i didnt diss cap at all. i love caps throw. and what the fuck is your deal? i have no problem with you so shut your mouth.