NEW MICHAEL MOORE GETS ROWDY ON CNN

hella borred

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah you're right NPR isn't depressing and the BBC doesn't fake a mystique of knowing everything, my bad ya caught me.

CNN doesnt report shit and is controlled by advertisers. Foxnews is retarded like litterally retarded. I mean come on... Sorry NPR and BBC actually try to report without bias... I mean if thats depressing or seemingly know it all because they actually report whats oging on in the world so be it...

I guess I just dont like being blinded by where I get my news...

Yo you're right NPR is unbiased and the BBC is refreshing cause it is from outside of america. it is just that when they do shit like the meth epidemic or whatever it gets to be a bit much. But at the same time fox news is like a music video thrust at you. Oh well take the bad with the good I guess.:rolleyes:

Oh man, the end statement is the best part

"are you havin fun with michael moore? hes more of a left wing promoter than hugo chavez for cryin out loud"

moore ftw. the last qoute says it all.

allow a few minute spot, then immediately decry it by presenting him as more fundamentalist then a contemporary figure which america decries as the eeeeevviiiiilll communist. (this is not in support of chavez. i have friends from venezuela who attest to his shittiness. it was merely to show the structure of cnn reporting)

I'm gonna go with it had more to do with the fact that the story was an obvious slant against the major message of the film. And if moore is right in that Gupta's numbers were in fact wrong, then it wasn't him getting owned in the slightest.

besides, what moore said about CNN's reporting was spot on, regardless of what prompted the tirade.

Yea dont get me wrong. Wolf is a faggot jew and CNN blows dick. Im just saying Moores a whiney little bitch that cant handle a little bashing. They point out some things that were wrong in the movie and he starts screaming about Iraq. I hate Moore and Wolf.

I don't really understand why people hate moore.

It truely confuses me. Sure, homeboy does some rediculous shit to draw attention to things. But are his end goals wrong? Has he not brought attention to some things that were left sitting in the dark otherwise?

And there is no real way to compare wolf blitzzer to him. Wolf is a piece of shit pundit paid like he said "this is a busines..." to push what he is told to push.

While people call moore an opportunist, etc. Who fuckin gives a shit. It is like Casek gettin his panties in a twist because Al Gore is gonna make money off of Carbon Trading. SO FUCKIN WHAT. These people do what needs to be done in the world to make the incremental change that so needs to happen in large strides, but cannot due to certain interests holding the worlds nuts in a vice grip.

People act like Moore fuckin went and killed some one. Grow the fuck up, homeboy is trying to help people. If he lies in some numbers to get a point across, oooooooo. He sure as fuck didnt send thousands of people to their death in Iraq, nor did he demolish many social programs that could help millions.

My point is that everyone who gets in a hissy fit over his message needs to sit and re-evaluate the position they are in to even bitch about the nitpicking of facts that occurs over his films.

Fuck off.

And for christ sake, the world needs whiney bitches on that side of politics. If all we have is liberals who are nothing more than different in name from contemporary neo-cons, then fuck right I'll take his leftist diatribes over ineffectual legislators who take it up the ass from special interests and the white house cus they are nothing more than party pushing fuckheads.