NEW MICHAEL MOORE GETS ROWDY ON CNN

hella borred

I don't really understand why people hate moore.

It truely confuses me. Sure, homeboy does some rediculous shit to draw attention to things. But are his end goals wrong? Has he not brought attention to some things that were left sitting in the dark otherwise?

And there is no real way to compare wolf blitzzer to him. Wolf is a piece of shit pundit paid like he said "this is a busines..." to push what he is told to push.

While people call moore an opportunist, etc. Who fuckin gives a shit. It is like Casek gettin his panties in a twist because Al Gore is gonna make money off of Carbon Trading. SO FUCKIN WHAT. These people do what needs to be done in the world to make the incremental change that so needs to happen in large strides, but cannot due to certain interests holding the worlds nuts in a vice grip.

People act like Moore fuckin went and killed some one. Grow the fuck up, homeboy is trying to help people. If he lies in some numbers to get a point across, oooooooo. He sure as fuck didnt send thousands of people to their death in Iraq, nor did he demolish many social programs that could help millions.

My point is that everyone who gets in a hissy fit over his message needs to sit and re-evaluate the position they are in to even bitch about the nitpicking of facts that occurs over his films.

Fuck off.

^ SPOT ON.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And for christ sake, the world needs whiney bitches on that side of politics. If all we have is liberals who are nothing more than different in name from contemporary neo-cons, then fuck right I'll take his leftist diatribes over ineffectual legislators who take it up the ass from special interests and the white house cus they are nothing more than party pushing fuckheads.

^Cosigned.

Actually the implication that Moore intentionally lies undermines what Moore does and in a 400000% way undermines the.crooked says, even if I feel what he's getting at.

There are thousands of people who are paid to produce studies and stratagems anymore. Think tanks are literally the result of powerful/rich people putting fourth the resources under a common message and principal so that they can give a legitimate appearance to a selling point. When CNN puts fourth numbers, it is not the same as discrediting what Moore said, it is just presented that way (see my previous post). Instead, they are just numbers from other sources.

Moore is a lunatic, but few can refute his information in a way that trumps the legitimacy of his sources. Instead you will always see people refer to something else, but on par to his sources, to combat it.

Liver-

Again, I recognize there are flaws in my argument, let alone in his. I am just saying I appreciate that there is a voice out there that is getting time in mainstream media that is upset about things as I am.

Plain and simple. There just aren't enough voices that are upset being shown to people. That it is ok to speak out loud about the rediculous shit that has been going on.

Yea dont get me wrong. Wolf is a faggot jew and CNN blows dick. Im just saying Moores a whiney little bitch that cant handle a little bashing.

Hey jackass, if you think he's just a whiney bitch that can't take a little bashing then watch the movie and pay extra attention around 1:55.

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/9/4667

i wish that fat fuck would have a heart attack, soon.

moore is ridiculous. he's outlandishly eccentric as a means to come across convincing. he speaks in such generalities and absolutes. he's incapable of receiving feedback. he's a shitbag, pure and simple.

You're a fucking idiot. You have no idea what you're talking about. You're just repeating bullshit propaganda. It's morons like you that are rediculous.

that is a rebuttal.

he hasn't killed anyone. hasn't ruined someone's life. ultimately all he's done is piss some people off, breed some more conspiracy theorists, and waste a few hours of my life. however, i don't really think he's done all that much good. my comment on riling people for a few weeks is about the fact that he starts an argument that isn't really going to be finished. the nature of bureaucracy, our democracy, and of capitalism are bigger and stronger than the public.

is it better to have issues in the public eye, even if for a moment? yes, by all means. my ultimate argument (MY absolute) is that people are fucking stupid and it doesn't matter. nothing does, we're all doomed to a chaos that we will ultimately bring upon ourselves.

i'm not going to argue the content of his films, i don't want to spend that much time watching, rewatching, and then researching. i don't really care. the man is a genuine douchewagon and i'd prefer him to not exist, he does so i must abide...

i think someone needs God :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You're a fucking idiot. You have no idea what you're talking about. You're just repeating bullshit propaganda. It's morons like you that are rediculous.

are you kidding me guy? did you read any of my following posts? where in what i've said was there redundant propaganda? mine aren't unique ideas, plenty of folks agree, but to call it "bullshit prop" is ludicrous, there isn't enough of an anti-moore sentiment for "bs prop" to exist. what is moronic about my statements? i'd really appreciate clarification, we disagree on this i'm sure, but disagreement is hardly justification for "moronic" status. that'd be the same reasoning as me saying "pink floyd and radiohead suck" because i don't like them. they don't suck, they're just not "my flavor"

get it?

are you kidding me guy? did you read any of my following posts? where in what i've said was there redundant propaganda? mine aren't unique ideas, plenty of folks agree, but to call it "bullshit prop" is ludicrous, there isn't enough of an anti-moore sentiment for "bs prop" to exist. what is moronic about my statements? i'd really appreciate clarification, we disagree on this i'm sure, but disagreement is hardly justification for "moronic" status. that'd be the same reasoning as me saying "pink floyd and radiohead suck" because i don't like them. they don't suck, they're just not "my flavor"

get it?

I read your other statements and your point is basically he's a fat asshole that you wish to have a heart-attack and die for rocking the boat. That he should just accept that America is doomed and keep his mouth shut. You're a fucking moron. It's apathetic assholes like you that are to blame for why America is so fucked to begin with. If people like Mike Moore can get enough people pissed off and shift this tide of apathy then more power to him. And assholes like you that have nothing better to do than to call him a fat fuck should just keep your fucking mouths shut unless you actually have something worth saying.

The Independent (UK)

Moore means less: How radical documentary maker Michael Moore lost the plot

Michael Moore has transformed the documentary film, drawing huge audiences to tales of greed and hypocrisy. But his biographer, Roger Rapoport, believes that there's another, darker, less attractive side to this crusader

http://arts.independent.co.uk/film/features/article2737900.ece

The Independent (UK)

Moore means less: How radical documentary maker Michael Moore lost the plot

Michael Moore has transformed the documentary film, drawing huge audiences to tales of greed and hypocrisy. But his biographer, Roger Rapoport, believes that there's another, darker, less attractive side to this crusader

http://arts.independent.co.uk/film/features/article2737900.ece

this does not make the point of this film any less credible. in fact, this article further proves that big media's cumbersome rebuttal towards facts continues to be comprised of juvenile pot shots and trying to refute important public debate into a mere popularity contest and numbers game.

this ain't about box office numbers because if it were, Moore would not have "leaked" it onto the net

;)

try again.

I read your other statements and your point is basically he's a fat asshole that you wish to have a heart-attack and die for rocking the boat. That he should just accept that America is doomed and keep his mouth shut. You're a fucking moron. It's apathetic assholes like you that are to blame for why America is so fucked to begin with. If people like Mike Moore can get enough people pissed off and shift this tide of apathy then more power to him. And assholes like you that have nothing better to do than to call him a fat fuck should just keep your fucking mouths shut unless you actually have something worth saying.

there is a significant difference between misanthropy and apathy. michael moore is a fat asshole, i wouldn't mind if he died of a heart attack. not for rocking the boat, but for the fact that he annoys the shit out of me. he has not shifted a single tide, like i said, he pisses people off for the length of time his film runs. thats it. perhaps its a start to bringing the public to a higher state of social consciousness, i don't think so. if he were to be less of a shitbag and more professional (as i'd outlined, ha) i believe he could make a difference, instead of riling up the simple folk he should let them know what their part (other than boycotts) is in making a difference.

why should i keep my mouth shut? because i think he sucks? you then have the right to open yours because you like him? fuck your line of reason

i agree, it is far more productive to bitch about an issue or problem and provide ideas for solution, rather than just complain. however, there is no way for me to offer my ideas on solution to mr moore personally. i believe in trying to change the world for the better, but just because it riles the conservatives doesn't mean that some step is a positive change. (related thought: moore bitches without something to say incessantly. his offered solutions: pull out of the war, don't trust your government, don't shop at walmart, and lets emulate canada--fuck him)

this is why i don't go into crossfire. i get sucked into stupid fucking arguments so damn easily. i want moroe to shut up, you want to suck his dick. agree to disagree? ha.

this does not make the point of this film any less credible. in fact, this article further proves that big media's cumbersome rebuttal towards facts continues to be comprised of juvenile pot shots and trying to refute important public debate into a mere popularity contest and numbers game.

this ain't about box office numbers because if it were, Moore would not have "leaked" it onto the net

;)

try again.

umm i wasn't disputing the films credibility tardface, i actually like michael moore. you try again feces face.

there is a significant difference between misanthropy and apathy. michael moore is a fat asshole, i wouldn't mind if he died of a heart attack. not for rocking the boat, but for the fact that he annoys the shit out of me. he has not shifted a single tide, like i said, he pisses people off for the length of time his film runs. thats it. perhaps its a start to bringing the public to a higher state of social consciousness, i don't think so. if he were to be less of a shitbag and more professional (as i'd outlined, ha) i believe he could make a difference, instead of riling up the simple folk he should let them know what their part (other than boycotts) is in making a difference.

why should i keep my mouth shut? because i think he sucks? you then have the right to open yours because you like him? fuck your line of reason

i agree, it is far more productive to bitch about an issue or problem and provide ideas for solution, rather than just complain. however, there is no way for me to offer my ideas on solution to mr moore personally. i believe in trying to change the world for the better, but just because it riles the conservatives doesn't mean that some step is a positive change. (related thought: moore bitches without something to say incessantly. his offered solutions: pull out of the war, don't trust your government, don't shop at walmart, and lets emulate canada--fuck him)

this is why i don't go into crossfire. i get sucked into stupid fucking arguments so damn easily. i want moroe to shut up, you want to suck his dick. agree to disagree? ha.

You have no point. You pretend to agree with what he stands for then turn around and call him a fat asshole and hope he has a heartattack. How old are you 16? You're a douchebag. Get your head out of your ass.

You have no point. You pretend to agree with what he stands for then turn around and call him a fat asshole and hope he has a heartattack. How old are you 16? You're a douchebag. Get your head out of your ass.

the entirety of my posts have been directed at the idea that the show moore puts on now is ineffective and needs revamping, and that his show annoys me.

i'm not pretending to agree with what he stands for whatsoever. i don't think national healthcare is a good idea, i think privatized health care must be changed by legislation and given some serious check and balances. i am pro-gun and pro-capitalism. however, i am pro-consciousness and an informed public is the only way the democracy (that i've volunteered to fight for) we live in can be truly effective. i vote right, i don't like moore's politics, i am glad there is someone there to "inform" the illiterate masses of the US populace, but i believe there are far better ways for him to do it.

(this is NOT crossfire, i'm not going to argue politics in CH 0, i'm arguing that moore is half the hero you'd love him to be)

he is a fat asshole. my head is not in my ass, i'm fairly sure i've got a stronger grasp of this than you; as all you've got for responses are shit talk to me, no examples and ideas you've pulled from i don't know where about my ethos.

for the record i'm 23.