Who's a vagrant?

Elorock

are you vegan?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Re: Who's a vegan?

the "hamdog":

a hot dog wrapped in hamburger meat, then deep fried

topped with bacon, chilli, cheddar cheese, grilled onions, and a fried egg

and placed on a hoagie bun

made by the same fatass (and yes he is fat) that invented the krispy kreme burger ("luther burger")

35210802_29ac7595e7_b.jpg

dude that looks bomb as fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you try to be a vegitarian?

that shits dumb. ive been a Vegitarian for about 3 years now and i feel great.

i still eats mah f15h of course.

you dont need meat to get protein.

Have you seen sheROCK's tread?

i bet every single one of those strings of shit belonged to a meat eater.

think about it.

/nohomo

"how do you try to be a vegetarian?" you try by not eating meat

how are you a vegetarian but eat fish?

there are certain nutrients and vitamins you lose out on when you don't eat meat. i don't remember the exact vitamins, but a biology proffessor explained it to me a couple semesters back.

"how do you try to be a vegetarian?" you try by not eating meat

how are you a vegetarian but eat fish?

there are certain nutrients and vitamins you lose out on when you don't eat meat. i don't remember the exact vitamins, but a biology proffessor explained it to me a couple semesters back.

fish isnt meat....to me?

and its either you do it and commit, or you stick to eating meat.

although sometimes i miss my steak hoagies.

Vegans dont eat anything that has a heartbeat.

Vegitarians dont eat mammalian animals..

thats my take on it

fish isnt meat....to me?

are you serious? fish is a meat just as much as cow is a meat.

but yeah, i was a vegetarian for 3 months and lost 35lbs

and fish have heartbeats, as do birds.

are you serious? fish is a meat just as much as cow is a meat.

but yeah, i was a vegetarian for 3 months and lost 35lbs

and fish have heartbeats, as do birds.

im not a Vegan.

im Vegitarian.

there IS A Difference

what exactly is the logic behind being a vegetarian?.... there are natural orders to the world that involve animals eating other animals and we are part of that natural order... what the fuck are you trying to prove?

i guess you must be one of those hippster homo fags with their cock and balls stuck up their ass so far that its fucking with your brain..

just cuzz you have a dick does it mean that you should fuck your sister?

i think that you have forggotten the part about your "natural order" where humans have choices, and that pretty much makes your "natural order" idea irrelevant.

its not about proving anything its about understanding..:lol:

i guess you must be one of those hippster homo fags with their cock and balls stuck up their ass so far that its fucking with your brain..

just cuzz you have a dick does it mean that you should fuck your sister?

i think that you have forggotten the part about your "natural order" where humans have choices, and that pretty much makes your "natural order" idea irrelevant.

its not about proving anything its about understanding..:lol:

so basically what youre sayin is you thouroughly enjoy being gangraped by a bunch of big hairy men and you dont have a drop of logic in your man juice saturated poor excuse for a human skull?

/fuck your "choices"

//nature is bigger than your trendy "morals"

///i fully understand how good eating a chunk of a cow tastes

////fuck you hippie....

edit:///// yeah.. im a hipster.... excellent observational skills to go along with your mental disability there champion.....

fish isnt meat....to me?

Vegans dont eat anything that has a heartbeat.

Vegitarians dont eat mammalian animals..

thats my take on it

what? are you so retarded you dont even know about the shit you're pushing? vegans dont eat/use anything that comes from animals period. vegetarians dont eat things that have heartbeats.

you're not a vegetarian.. you just dont eat red meat.

and you try to be a vegetarian by trying to not eat meat. i know theo already pointed that out but you seem like someone that needs it to be driven home a couple extra times so you understand.

what? are you so retarded you dont even know about the shit you're pushing? vegans dont eat/use anything that comes from animals period. vegetarians dont eat things that have heartbeats.

and you try to be a vegetarian by trying to not eat meat. i know theo already pointed that out but you seem like someone that needs to driven home a couple extra times so you understand.

vegans/vegetarians are seriously lacking in the logic and common sense department.... kinda like the keepers of the vadge, only worse.....

and you try to be a vegetarian by trying to not eat meat. i know theo already pointed that out but you seem like someone that needs it to be driven home a couple extra times so you understand.

no im not retarded. i dont "try" to be anything, i do what i do when i do it.

you should read before you jump into shit, because i clearly remember saying, "i still eat mah f15h tho."

so we had that taken care of.

please mind your own shit, quit worrying about me, a raver fag. you called me that yourself, doucheface.

no im not retarded. i dont "try" to be anything, i do what i do when i do it.

you should read before you jump into shit, because i clearly remember saying, "i still eat mah f15h tho."

so we had that taken care of.

please mind your own shit, quit worrying about me, a raver fag. you called me that yourself, doucheface.

wow. you almost sound cool there man. "i dont try to be anything, i just am" or whatever. cool bro. seriously.

i read everything you said. i know you said you eat your fish. that makes you not a vegetarian. stop trying to push it when you're not it.

im not worried about you personally, im worried about all of the morons in the world, you know, trying to knock them out one at a time by the way of the intelligence. the way of the intelligence is sort of like the force from star wars, only it deals with not being a moron instead of moving shit with your mind.

and i did seriously call you a raver fag? or you sure? go and tell me which thread/post it is and i'll be fine with it. but i seriously doubt i did because i dont really care what people are into. if i did i was probably just joking, but now.. if i did say it.. im glad i did. because you are one.

wow. you almost sound cool there man. "i dont try to be anything, i just am" or whatever. cool bro. seriously.

i read everything you said. i know you said you eat your fish. that makes you not a vegetarian. stop trying to push it when you're not it.

and i did seriously call you a raver fag? or you sure? go and tell me which thread/post it is and i'll be fine with it. but i seriously doubt i did because i dont really care what people are into. if i did i was probably just joking, but now.. if i did say it.. im glad i did. because you are one.

wow...

your realllll cool man. making a star wars analogy? dope.

go look for yourself.

and go fuck yourself-

mangina status.

vegetarian rappers

andre.jpg

386898899_l.jpg

20.jpg

Common.jpg

dude you forgot the RZA...now that guy is a real faggot! right bros? cool- lets get drunk and chat on-line!

yall are just young, dumb, and stupid. run that one by your biology professor.

dude you forgot the RZA...now that guy is a real faggot! right bros? cool- lets get drunk and chat on-line!

yall are just young, dumb, and stupid. run that one by your biology professor.

man you're an idiot. everyone was fucking around with you then you took it that extra step. shut the fuck up.