nephew died this morning

CMF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really sorry to hear that.....

i have to worry about shit like this... like if i have a daughter i have to worry is she has

factor 5 liden

or something like that... it would cause my children to die the same way..

its really sad to hear that about your peoples

god bless your fams and pull together as a fam, you'll find the strength from there

People should really get off this shit. Grief is an incredibly powerful emotion and it's different for each person. Studies have proven beyond reasonable doubt that talking about negative emotions is incredibly important and the ramifications of bottling it up can be dangerous. So fuck it if dude wants to talk about it on a message board with people he doesn't know. Lots of people tend to pour this kind of shit out on random strangers. The important part is talking about it and continuing the grieving process.

Nothing really helps except time, but this is very true.

this girl that my roomate is fucking...she said that her best friend amandas child died this same day that this thread was started...where does this kid live???

my sister's name is not amanda

just about this time of year, about three years ago, a friend of mine said he got dizzy and went to sleep. he woke up right after but went back to sleep. he never woke up from then. doctors said a blood clot formed and traveled through a main artery clogging it up. personally, i think death isnt a thing you can never feel better about. it's more of adapting and moving on in pursuit of happiness. i guess im trying to say i've felt that way before (sudden death) and although i miss this kid very much, i moved on. im sorry to hear about your loss. keep your head up.

Wow, that's awful. I don't have any siblings, but I have two very close friends whose children call me uncle. They're both about a year and a half old, and I don't get to see them often enough, but this past week I travelled to visit everyone, and got to see the two of them meet each other for the first time. It was amazing, and really made me appreciate how much your world changes when you are responsible for a life. I've lost some people close to me in the past, but I can't imagine losing one of those kids... condolences and best wishes to your family.

Archived