bad day

delonemonkey

so i was supposed to chill with the misses today but she cancled and i got nothing to do, i woke up early and everything and now im just stuck inside and got really depresed. no one is around at the moment either and i wont see her for like 4 days, which made it worse

fuck today and fuck being sad and emo, this shit is gay

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude my lady canceled on me like 4 times this month cause she ended up being "too busy". She wouldn't tell me until the last minute either but instead of stress out like most people would I stayed productive. Gym, walking, skating, cooking, drinking, library, making plans for our next date (which she'll probably cancel) but no worry cause i got a back up plan, and catch up on old movies......

Dude my lady canceled on me like 4 times this month cause she ended up being "too busy". She wouldn't tell me until the last minute either but instead of stress out like most people would I stayed productive. Gym, walking, skating, cooking, drinking, library, making plans for our next date (which she'll probably cancel) but no worry cause i got a back up plan, and catch up on old movies......

Recognizing I know nothing bout yall's relationship, I say that shit's on the brink of somethin... namely ending.

if i take a nap i get hella fuckin depressed when i am trying to sleep and when i wake up from it, i just cant sleep during the day i just wish i woke up later and didnt get all ready for a date that didnt happen watever fuck it im talkin to her right now and we made plans for another date but i still got nothing to do, talking to her made me feel a little better just having something to do but still fuck today

maybe maybe not.....my girl absolutely wants to fuckin marry me so I actually like a little space. The whole canceling 4 times shit is unacceptable but I understand she's hella family oriented and they come first to her. No biggy. I'm just going to pull that out when I want to flake out and drink with my friends......

maybe maybe not.....my girls absolutely wants to fuckin marry me so I actually like a little space. The whole canceling 4 times shit is unacceptable but I understand she's hella family oriented and they come first to her. No biggy. I'm just going to pull that out when I want to flake out and drink with my friends......

like i said, you know more bout it than me. just an objective observation.

Del- but really, though go cut yourself... seems like that might make you feel better.

ill just go drinking and smoke some bud later with freinds that will make me forget everything

part of the reason i am so sad is probably that i got so high last night and woke up early and i feel fucking crashed and maad slow, shouldnt have done that

Guest R@ndomH3ro

DUDE THIS SUCKS!!!!!

advice from sneak:

DONT BE EMO: really dood, get out go somewhere..buy yourself some new gear...everything fresh hat, shirt, pants, shoes..the works

SHOWER: Take a long ass shower..clean shit that you knew you could clean, shave, put on some smell good and dress in your new fly gear

PARTY: Go out...have a good time, eat at a place YOU want to eat, go to a bar ENJOY YO SELF NIGGA!!! get wasted and hit on girls...SHIT go to the strip club and get your face slapped by some hot stripper tits.

I woke up at like lunch time. No work today. So far I just have been lounging, puffin a couple cigs and eating lunch. I'm about to go pick up my check, cash that shit and get into something. It is also fucking beautiful outside.

now thats a damn day.

and on a seperate note, am i the only one that does not get weed hangovers? ever.