does anyone else hate the song "jessica" buy the allman brothers as much as i do?

boogie hands

jam bands are shitty to begin with but this song kind of takes everything horrible about the genre and throws it in your face for what seems like an eternity.

i was so bummed when it showed up on guitar hero.

anyway....this song is probably #1 on my list of songs i hate the most. keep in mind this is a very, very, very long list so its quite an achievement.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuck Psychobilly freakout, I can't pass that on hard. I can pass songs that are harder than it (Hangar 18, Beast and Harlot, YYZ) but can't pass that or carry me home.

Fuck that shit.

What amazes me is that the only songs I play on the original game are the final 2, and occassionally Frankenstein.

And yes, Jessica is a long song, that gets boring after a while. And this is coming from somebody who can listen to an interesting 25 minute song with ease.

the song 'yes we can' makes me want to squeeze a live fetus' head

Yeah the first game has some shockers.

I was very annoyed how the guy doesn't even sing the actual words to Infected. Nobody should try to impersonate Greg Graffin, he actually sings the song more like Mr Brett would.

GH2 was much better, but the only song with a ripping solo is Jordan.

"By"

And saying Allman Brothers "aren't that great" is really, really, a horrible thing to say. They pretty much invented what they do, and have a good 40 years in now.

Jesus.

Hey they are great musicians but after the 80's they just weren't as good...their classic stuff I love but go to a concert now (which I will never do) and super hippy gayfest of people who only appreciate the music because they put psycadelic mushrooms on an album cover plus alot of songs that aint that great...

I like songs with girls' names in the titles.

If they are sung by King Diamond.

Seriously.

I used to play a drinking game where you listen to King DIamond and drink every time he says a lady's name.

Abagail, Melissa, and half way through Bye Bye Missy and I was drunk.

It was too much, too fast.

So I quit playing that game.

Boogie Hands:

I'm calling you out.

I find it hard to believe that you actually hate "Jessica", as it is quite a classic and generally enjoyed song. I believe it is far more likely that you are disappointed in your own alleged "skillz", (which are quite lacking, I'm sure) and project your self hatred at the rest of the world (known as the "pathetic fallacy" in psychology).

If you are so culturally illiterate as to dislike "Jessica" it's a wonder that you have the social skills to even find a forum to post on. Undoubtedly, the users of this forum will grow tired of your needless inflammatory statements on matters which you do not understand, and boot you.

Good day.