UNIVISION vs REGULAR TV

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i forget if he was on univision, telemundo or galavision...it don't matter, they're all the same shit...

chespirito.jpg

classic material right here, homies.

which channel was "occurio asi"?

my grandma watched that all the time too.

YO OCCURIO ASI WAS BRAAAAZY, THEY ALWAYS HAD SOME SHIT THAT MY GRAMAMA WOULD SEE AND BE LIKE "AVE MARIA MIRA ESTA MIERDA, QUE TRAGEDIA" LIKE DEFORMED BABIES WITH 8 EYEBALLS AND NIGGAS WITH SCALES INSTEAD OF SKIN, MAD WILD SHIT YAHMEAN? ALSO, NOBODY HAS ANY COMMENT ON THE VIDEO LINK I POSTED UP? :huh:

There used to be some shit on, I thyink it was called El Gordo y La Flace. Either way, as far as I could tell this show simply consisted of a real fat dude and a semi-hot chick sittin in a hottub, with rediculous lookin bitches comin to splash around with em

There used to be some shit on, I thyink it was called El Gordo y La Flace. Either way, as far as I could tell this show simply consisted of a real fat dude and a semi-hot chick sittin in a hottub, with rediculous lookin bitches comin to splash around with em

*flaca

yeah...that was a good show too.

noone talks like that to their grandparents.

Are you bein sarcastic?..Cause if you read that shit again, Grandma is sayin that..

That fat motherfuker had Vida Guerra in the hottub with him, he's always tryin to feel up on her..Lucky fat bastard..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MdA6tHdx5M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyK9RPF9-ok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeyH_at3xbU

dosmujeres1.jpg

my homie used to watch this show a lot...for the honey dips.

"Dos Mujeres, un Camino"...it had Eric Estrada in it too. pre-Surreal Life. hahaha...

my grandma was always calling me too..talkin about "mira que triste" and yeah, there was

a baby with like two heads or some shit... :lol: