UNIVISION vs REGULAR TV

DA KID MERO

YO SO YESTERDAY IM SITTING THERE WATCHIN THE NEWS ON TV AND THEY SHOWING THAT VIDEO CLIP OF THE BLACK DUDE SMASHIN THE OLD LADY IN THE FACIAL...BUT THEY AINT SHOW THE WHOLE CLIP. SO WHATEVER, LATER ON IM FLIPPIN CHANNELS AND I COME TO THE NEWS ON THE SPANISH CHANNEL AND THEY'RE COVERING THE SAME STORY EXCEPT THEY SHOW THE ENTIRE CLIP, TWICE. THEN LATER IM WATCHIN THE SAME CHANNEL AND THERES ALWAYS A BITCH WITH BIG TITS AND A FAT BUTT IN THE SHOT AT ALL TIMES NO MATTER WHAT SHOW IS ON. HOWCOME REGULAR ENGLISH TV ISN'T LIKE THAT? MUTHAFUCKAS ARE TOO PC, I WANNA SEE ASS AND TITTIES AND SHIT, AND NIGGAS GETTING BEAT THE FUCK UP. WHAT ELSE IS TV GOOD FOR? SPIKE TV IS ON THE RIGHT TRACK BY SHOWING SHIT LIKE BITCHES DOING JUMPING JACKS IN LINGERIE FOR 30 SECONDS (SOMEONE DOUBLECHECK AND MAKE SURE THAT EXISTS AND WASN'T ME HALLUCINATING) FOR NO REASON. THATS WASSUP, AND I LIKE THE SHIT ON COURT TV WHERE THEY JUST SHOW FOOTAGE OF SHOOTOUTS AND COPS GETTING BODIED. YAHMEAN?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude you know the deal! This was the only reason I started to learn spanish. Seriously, Mero you gotta watch sunday afternoons @ 1pm Caliente dance show...ay ya yai me gusto amigas mas bonitas...(right when you talk about girls you use the uh feminine tense right?)

i'm sittin back watchin montell jordan video, i see the same bitch that was in the homeboy nate dogg video.

then i flip the channel, i'm checkin out my homeboy tupac video... i see the same bitch that was in MY video.

knowhuti'msayin?

and then, knowwhuti'msayin, make that even mo fucked up, i'm watchin the million man march,

and i see the same bitch on the million man march that was in the homeboy warren g video!

i mean damn everywhere i look everywhere i go i see the same ho

don't get mad.

i'm only bein real.

Also I don't remember if it was Telemundo or Univision.

But here is some talk show with this dude, and basically the whole show is just mexicans out of the audience running on stage and fighting other Mexicans for some reason or another.

All the time.

YEA! Its like jerry springer but they actually still show fighting shit is awesome they all look so ghetto! Thats the only time I have seen a a girl punch a grand mother straight in the dome and almost throw a chair at the dude before people grabbed her...stragiht up awesome

Also I don't remember if it was Telemundo or Univision.

But here is some talk show with this dude, and basically the whole show is just mexicans out of the audience running on stage and fighting other Mexicans for some reason or another.

All the time.

Jose Luis sin Censura.

DURO

DURO

DURO

DURO

QUIERE LLORAR

QUIERE LLORAR

QUIERE LLORAR

QUIERE LLORAR

Jose Luis sin Censura.

DURO

DURO

DURO

DURO

QUIERE LLORAR

QUIERE LLORAR

QUIERE LLORAR

QUIERE LLORAR

FUCK YEAH!

I found out they filmed it like, a 20 minute drive from where I used to live in LA. And I called and tried to get tickets...

But I couldn't figure out the answering system.

mero, you're the homie, but there's something pretty wrong with you when you're stoked on seeing a 100 year old woman getting beat down by some piece of shit that i'd shoot on the spot just for karmas sake.

NAH I DONT CONDONE THAT SHIT BUT, DAMN MY NIGGA. THAT WAS SO RUTHLESS IT MADE ME LAUGH LIKE OUTTA STRAIGHT DISBELIEF.

32368-27163.jpg

He is reading your thoughts!!!

Nigga you posted dude twice..I bet you wait for his Primer Impacto segment huh?..HAAA..

Y te entrego mucho mucho Amoooor!! HAAA

Laura en America is the shit..Niggas be gettin slapped left and right..

Sabado Gigante always got bitches in thongs and shit..El Chacal is the shit...

i forget if he was on univision, telemundo or galavision...it don't matter, they're all the same shit...

chespirito.jpg

classic material right here, homies.

which channel was "occurio asi"?

my grandma watched that all the time too.