Driving Fast.

GEEB

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah thats the thing about stock cars and highspeeds. The shit shakes so much you think its going to fall apart right under you. Then you think about how your body would be like a hot peice of butter sliding across the freeway making a big red mark for like 200 feet and you slow down a tad.

Yeah thats the thing about stock cars and highspeeds. The shit shakes so much you think its going to fall apart right under you. Then you think about how your body would be like a hot peice of butter sliding across the freeway making a big red mark for like 200 feet and you slow down a tad.

my cars is stock for the most part sans the strut tower bar and soon to add coil overs. i can hit 130 and no road shake.

I love driving fast. My commute from point A to point B is usually much more enjoyable than whatever I'm supposed to be doing at point B. Usual speed on the freeway is betwixt 80 and 90.

Cops suck. They only really watch the fast lane which says to me that they would rather have me bobbing and weaving through heavy traffic at high speeds than doing the same speed in a straight line in the fast lane.

I've discovered that my car will only go 105 though. I'm not going to do anything about it with this car, it's an automatic which means it's not worth it. The next car will be a different story.

-fuse.

I genuinely enjoy driving.

anyone else hit up street races regularly?

shit was wild this past weekend.

usually only 2 or 3 cops will show up to make everyone bounce, but saturday the fucking spot got RAIDED to the max. probably close to 20 cruisers came and blocked off all the roads leading away from the spot. some dude in a pickup drove through a fence that blocked off the highway which alowed for a good ammount of people to get onto the highway and get away. shit was nutty

i miss my 3000gt, that car got me in trouble

vr4?

Also, i think the speed limit at least in the left lane should be 80mph. I love driving too... and there's so many people around here that have rice cars and slow "muscle cars" it makes it a real blast everywhere you go.... anyway, riding a motorcycle will make you A LOT more aware of what's around you... which in my mind will make you safer... in a car being used to that level of awareness.