Lets Bomb The Shit Out Of Iran

LIVERWURST*

The title was more of an advertising scheme than anything, but really lets chat - Because I'm feeling the idea of blowing up some Iranians. I think the current situation of Iran taking these British troops would lead to war if we weren't over there fighting for no reason. I don't like war, and I do sympathize with Iran basically saying they are a real country capable of the same rights and technologies the west is. IN FACT, recall the US grabbed a few Iranian citizens under the (you know its could not be what it seems) guise that they were supporting Iraqi terrorists. But honestly, I am feeling more and more my tax money going toward bombing that little troll leader and the Muslim dictators that run thing in Iran. Help me figure things out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Do you actually read Cross Fire threads that intensely? Cross Fire is a joke in most cases. Why would I read a thread called "Grave Concerns"? It would just as easily be about Government secret agents having sex with corpses while discussing Allah and conspiring with the Illuminati.

I missed it, but here it is, I won't be back until the next time I'm drunk and at home...

NUKE THEM ALL

do it turn the whole middle east into a glass parkin lot

and drill anwr i wouldnt mind

Here is an example of why you're all better jerking off to National Geographic pictures of tribal women. Opinions like this should get an image of a girl eating shit out of another girls ass, but it becomes viable by its presence in this particular section. I'm going to respond in the other thread to make a point....

Do you actually read Cross Fire threads that intensely? Cross Fire is a joke in most cases. Why would I read a thread called "Grave Concerns"? It would just as easily be about Government secret agents having sex with corpses while discussing Allah and conspiring with the Illuminati.

true.....the only way i found it was cause i knew someone would make a thread about it...and then i had to look through a bunch of threads on crossfire to find peoples opinions on it....the news is making a big deal about it and i thought..."i wonder how 12oz members feel about this"

fuck it. iran was completely justified apprehending SOLDIERS that were illegally in iranian waters. they are being treated well, in accordance with the geneva convention, which is more than anyone can say for the CIVILLIANS being held by america in guantanamo bay.

^Word, but the main issue right now seems to be if they were really in Iran waters or if Iran is bullshitting. Because the story is that the soldiers were patrolling some sort of smuggler heavy area...

If you lived in the fucking ghetto and your neighbor walked around patrolling the "hood". Would you have the police arrest him for trespassing if he stepped on your lawn?

lighten up crusty.

if the u.s. wants to "deal with iran" it simply needs to fund and aid a revolution (not a coup).

i would think that very thing is going on, but it is not so simple. with the growing hatred of american ideologies, i'd say it's pretty hard to do any such thing these days.

i would think that very thing is going on, but it is not so simple. with the growing hatred of american ideologies, i'd say it's pretty hard to do any such thing these days.

actually it is going on to a small extent....i heard on the news that weve funded about 15 million over the past 15-20 years for a revolution....

and i dont think that the general public hates american ideology....i remember watching part of that ted copple in iran special.....most iranians like american ideology (except for the extremists)....but they have been brainwashed to think that america is trying to stop their nuclear program to keep the country third world status...they think that having nuclear energy is their right....little do they know that the government isnt trying to make nuclear energy...theyre trying to make nuclear weapons.

the youth of iran are alot keener than american's give them credit for, however american's recklessly invading a neighboring country doesn't help anyone's image, 'brainwashing' or not.

True but many Iranians are pro-west in general not specifically America. There isn't the fanatical hatred of the US that the Iranian govt would like you to think. Western culture is popular there. There are large human rights and opposition movements against the govt, if you had to deal with this shit http://youtube.com/watch?v=tHqnSe3EqpA you would do the same. A conventional military conflict would be a bad idea right now, Hezbollah is very capable of attacking our country.

America should just volunteer to run and pay for a nuclear program for them. it'd be cheaper than bombing them

ha, ha, that would be something... I still can't figure out why America is justified in having nuclear weapons, but Iran can't even have nuclear energy. did I miss something?

ha, ha, that would be something... I still can't figure out why America is justified in having nuclear weapons, but Iran can't even have nuclear energy. did I miss something?

yes. Iranians are muslims. In America "muslim" means terrorist. And terrorists are BAD!

EXACTLY

same thing happened w/ Pakistan and India a couple years back,,,

bombing iran is simply NOT the answer...they would just come back and terrorize the fuck out of the USA....like 9-11 times 10!

People in the MidEast and Northern Asia see events like 9-11 on a weekly basis....we saw it once and now our panties are in a bunch.....

i am sympathetic to those who lost family members and those who are being treated unfairly due to their religion / ethnicity.... but the real war on terror is for oil...i do not support terror or radical islam, i just know the difference b/w a muslim and a terrorist

goodnight.

Archived