I WONDER IF SHE LIKES WIGGERS??

Pfffffffffft

I LOVED THIS THREAD!

Fat white girls that only date negros have bleach blond hair, pulled back wicked tight in a mini pony tail or its teased a little bit. They have huge tangling earings and are always dressed some what fashionable, but where do they get those cool cothes? I've been to a fat chicks sotre once and they had like moo moos and weak gear...is their a store for fat white honeys?

They have some form of knee high boot or if they're bumming its a low cut white nike with a pink swoosh.

Some times they have latino accents of trashy ghetto speak.

Fuck a race trator!

Yeah that's true about fat white girls with Latino accents. Or other fat white women sound black. I ran in to a fat white girl writer (she gets up) last year and she was talking like a chola. She was like "eyyy foo I be seein you up ey." Then I asked her name and where she's from, and then she became white again when she said it. Then went back to the chola speak.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nothing better than seeing some fat-ass , hair pulled back into a ghetto ponytail , pile of shit white girl , that can't get enough of someone that'll lie , steal , cheat and conceive multiple children with . Race doesn't matter , but I do see a lot of your typical stereotyped black males that use any fat white girl they can find . I feel bad for the kids they bring into this world and that's about it .

I LOVED THIS THREAD!

Fat white girls that only date negros have bleach blond hair, pulled back wicked tight in a mini pony tail or its teased a little bit. They have huge tangling earings and are always dressed some what fashionable, but where do they get those cool cothes? I've been to a fat chicks sotre once and they had like moo moos and weak gear...is their a store for fat white honeys?

They have some form of knee high boot or if they're bumming its a low cut white nike with a pink swoosh.

Some times they have latino accents of trashy ghetto speak.

Fuck a race trator!

that's the daily double right there!

couldn't of layed it down better.

only thing I could add is that they (at least in the south) often sport airbrushed shirts and necklaces of their own names in cursive

actually it was fat chicks that hijacked the word "thick." thick means a lot of meat in the thighs, butt, and breast -- and that's it. just accentuated in the "hour glass figure" area. but now you've got double and triple-chinned, cellulite-ridden, beer-belly havin, michellin-man-arms-havin, fat broads calling themselves "thick."

Nothing better than seeing some fat-ass , hair pulled back into a ghetto ponytail , pile of shit white girl , that can't get enough of someone that'll lie , steal , cheat and conceive multiple children with . Race doesn't matter , but I do see a lot of your typical stereotyped black males that use any fat white girl they can find . I feel bad for the kids they bring into this world and that's about it .

You feel bad for Derek Jeter????????

Yeah that's true about fat white girls with Latino accents. Or other fat white women sound black. I ran in to a fat white girl writer (she gets up) last year and she was talking like a chola. She was like "eyyy foo I be seein you up ey." Then I asked her name and where she's from, and then she became white again when she said it. Then went back to the chola speak.

IF SHORTY HAS EVER BEEN TO THE EAST COAST, I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU TALKIN ABOUT B :lol: :lol: :lol:

same fat white blonde girls named "kristi, misti.lacy and brenda" also wear those jogging pants with "SEXY,SAZZY,HOTTY,NAUGHTY across their billboard of a shit locker.

They also rock 3 year old ebonics in Walmart to their "girls" cause them bitches always say "mah guuuuurrls" or "haaaayy geeeeerrl", but in line up when they get busted for changing a price tag they get all intellectual on the cashier with their worldly knowledge of the retail industry cause they spent a christmas season working at toys r us!

I work with a fat white girl who thinks shes "down" because her baby's daddy is black.

most annoying person ever.

she talks shit about all the African immigrants who work there behind their backs.

it doesn't matter where they're from, she thinks they're all somali, even if they're from ethiopia, liberia, wherever.

bitch gets on my nerves.

^^^ Yeah that's fucked up . There's a similar girl that comes over to our FBO . She only talks to Dwight , Ivory and Mike...and they're the only Black guys you see working for us first thing in the morning or whenever she decides to show up . Neither of the 3 want to have anything to do with her . I got the greenlight to verbally rape this girl and I can't wait . Dwight insists I pretend & play the typical white guy that hates black people and the white people that revolve around them . Hahahaha . I told Ivory to sneak his video camera so we can put it up on youtube.com . I think I love my workplace even moreso because everyone hates PC shit and is extremely sarcastic to others at the airport that don't work in our company . :lol: