just drums and a bass

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
That does sound pretty awesome.

One of the best live music experiences I ever had was in an illegal mill space with about twenty other people, watching one dude play a saxophone while another guy played the drums and a tiny toy piano.

the saxophone sound awesome this shit, even over house music the sax is good

^^^^^^^^

I was walking home with one of my friends the other night,

and she says,

"You know, it really pisses me off that gays ruined the rainbow."

Props on bringing it back.

/No homo

So you're anti homophobe and call me a close minded fag?

Hilarious.

And I think by saying gays ruined the rainbow, she meant that if you see a rainbow bumper sticker on someones whip, do you think...

A)They like rainbows?

or

B ) Support gay rights.

Use your fucking head.

I embrace the gay culture.

If I actually knew any gays, I would totally be a fag hag.

But since I don't, I just get drunk with dudes that like to pretend they are gay.

They don't go all the way.

They just like to call each other silly bitches.

And limp wrist around.

My dude could be borderline homosexual.

Since I am basically a dude.

Who's to say.

Anal Cunt has all those songs about gays.

I thought a rainbow shaved into my hair would be fitting.

And much less obscene than you know, like an anal and one of the other.

If I went that extreme, I wouldn't be able to see my niece until it grew out.

Actually i'm saying if you think gays ruined the rainbow by taking it and using it for mad homo bumper stickers than you haven't seen a real one anywhere in nature before or have a strong opinion on what it's really about. It wasn't meant to be an insult towards you, but feel free to take it as one. where do you get the idea i'm anti homophobe from? i don't give a shit if anyones against gay rights or for being gay. rainbow bumper stickers are gay. bumper stickers in general are pretty gay. real rainbows are the shit though and if you think "gays ruined em" well you're probably a faggot.

Actually i'm saying if you think gays ruined the rainbow by taking it and using it for mad homo bumper stickers than you haven't seen a real one anywhere in nature before or have a strong opinion on what it's really about. It wasn't meant to be an insult towards you, but feel free to take it as one. where do you get the idea i'm anti homophobe from? i don't give a shit if anyones against gay rights or for being gay. rainbow bumper stickers are gay. bumper stickers in general are pretty gay. real rainbows are the shit though and if you think "gays ruined em" well you're probably a faggot.

Shits too deep man. I just thought "gays ruined the rainbow" was some funny ass shit to randomly blurt out. She was being funny by the way.