Dude... the Unabomber was fucking crazy.

Harvey Wallbanger

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so true patriots send out random packages and kill random people?

not all his shit was geared toward people he seen due for it. if his plane bomb(s) woulda went off there woulda been hundreads killed and maybe more on the ground depending where it fell. tell me true patriot after yer moms gets killed randomly.

the dudes an idiot. sociopaths are weak links of society, and are to scared to man up and face the people they fuck with.

so true patriots send out random packages and kill random people?

not all his shit was geared toward people he seen due for it. if his plane bomb(s) woulda went off there woulda been hundreads killed and maybe more on the ground depending where it fell. tell me true patriot after yer moms gets killed randomly.

the dudes an idiot. sociopaths are weak links of society, and are to scared to man up and face the people they fuck with.

I'm not in the army, and the King Status thing was a joke! HA! You should expect this kind of thing from me by now RC, with all the Neg's you've issued, get with the program!

I don't condone killing of innocent people, but i agree with much of what he had to say in "Industrial Society and Its Future".

Guys an idiot? Nah, he's a highly educated sociopath that has different moral boundaries than most of humanity. What kind of credentials do you have to pass judgement on someone's intelligence who has a bachelors from Harvard and a masters in mathematics from Michigan (one of the top universities in the nation)?

I'm not that far into Math yet in my college education but this seems pretty damn complex to me,

Boundary Functions

T.J. Kaczynski

Doctoral dissertation abstract, University of Michigan

Let H denote the set of all points in the Euclidean plane having positive y-coordinate, and let X denote the x-axis. If p is a point of X, then by an arc at p we mean a simple arc v, having one endpoint at p, such that v - {p} ( H. Let f be a function mapping H into the Riemann sphere. By a boundary function for f we mean a function t defined on a set E ( X such that for each p ( E there exists an arc v at p for which

lim f(z) = t(p).

z -> p

z ( v

The set of curvilinear convergence of f is the largest set on which a boundary function for f can be defined; in other words, it is the set of all points p ( X such that there exists an arc at p along which f approaches a limit. A theorem of J.E. McMillan states that if f is a continuous function mapping H into the Riemann sphere, then the set of curvilinear convergence of F is of type F(sd). In the first of two chapters of this dissertation we give a more direct proof of this result than McMillan's, and we prove, conversely, that if A is a set of type F(sd) in X, then there exists a bounded continuous complex-valued function in H having A as its set of curvilinear convergence. Next, we prove that a boundary function for a continuous function can always be made into a function of Baire class 1 by changing its values on a countable set of points. Conversely, we show that if t is a function mapping a set E ( X into the Riemann sphere, and if t can be made into a function of Baire class 1 by changing its values on a countable set, then there exists a continuous function in H having t as a boundary function. (This is a slight generalization of a theorem of Bagemihl and Piranian.) In the second chapter we prove that a boundary function for a function of Baire class e > 1 in H is of Baire class at most e + 1. It follows from this that a boundary function for a Borel-measurable function is always Borel-measurable, but we show that a boundary function for a Lebesgue-measurable function need not be Lebesgue-measurable. The dissertation concludes with a list of problems remaining to be solved.