Dude... the Unabomber was fucking crazy.

Harvey Wallbanger

This site has pictures of evidence from dude's trial... it's some crazy shit.

Like his homemade pistol...

[ATTACH]50053.vB[/ATTACH]

And his shoes that he used to make smaller footprints, to throw the fuzz off of his trail!!!

[ATTACH]50052.vB[/ATTACH]

And some other ill shit. Wow.

I wonder what he's up to these days.

sm.jpg.b34788b4cd4d9b374befdddc72fdce2c.jpg

xl.jpg.61e3ecb55685a01a00a4b1bf2ddc568c.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, CALIgula, that link is fucking nutty... I never heard about that shit.

20040211fbi_erienote1_excerpt_450.jpg

I heard about that shit back when it happened, but they didn't know anything besides a guy robbed a bank and then blew up.

Something that's wild to me is that the note is handwritten and the FBI is looking for leads regarding their handwriting.

I thought shit was a font at first. It's funny, I'm sure most people reading this would think, "Motherfucker, this dude kidnapped someone, strapped a bomb to their neck and instructed them to rob a bank or their dome will detonate, and you're interested in dude's handwriting?"

Shit just blows my mind that someone as fucked up as that writes like that. I mean, my handwriting looks sketchier. I actually believe that handwriting is indicative of ones behavior (I think anyone on this board that actually developed a handstyle will agree).

So how amusing is it that this dude straight out of Saw penned a note in a style reminiscent of a children's book.

I'm guessing that it took time to write that. Drafts even, so that it was spelled correctly, neat, easy to follow, and likely thoughtfully disguised from their normal style.

People are fucking crazy.

In regards to what After School said, it seems to me that, if you were going to devote the neccesary time and effort to do something like this, you would also have the foresight to develop a different handstyle to throw the police off of your trail, right?

I'm guessing that it took time to write that. Drafts even, so that it was spelled correctly, neat, easy to follow, and likely thoughtfully disguised from their normal style.

Definitely.

The guy was out of his tits, but a smart dude I'm sure.

anyone who makes SHOES to appear as though they have smaller feet

was obviously working the handwriting angle as well.

ha! of course he would choose a non descript font!

the unabomber would NEVER have been caught if his brother hadn't ratted him out.

200px-Unabomber-sketch.png

kinda looks like the zodiac, one of my other favorite evil geniuses.

zodiac1.jpg

haha.

which reminds me, they still haven't caught "Anthrax Guy"

Guest R@ndomH3ro
anyone who makes SHOES to appear as though they have smaller feet

was obviously working the handwriting angle as well.

ha! of course he would choose a non descript font!

the unabomber would NEVER have been caught if his brother hadn't ratted him out.

200px-Unabomber-sketch.png

kinda looks like the zodiac, one of my other favorite evil geniuses.

zodiac1.jpg

haha.

which reminds me, they still haven't caught "Anthrax Guy"

ever see that special where they compared and even stop short of proving that the zodiac and uni-bomber where the same person??

I will try to find a torrent for you.

Awesome reading material.

I'd like to add that I live with a reaaaal weirdo who is like these sort of people. I always knew he was weird from day one but when I asked my other housemate what all the scribble was on some pieces of paper and she told me it was his own made up short hand, that shit sealed the deal.