Dude... the Unabomber was fucking crazy.

Harvey Wallbanger

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone seen the video of that guy blowing up?

It sucks.

yeah...i feel bad for the guy.....last month...the police announced that they have people in custody and they are probably gonna get prosecuted for this.....

this is kinda fucked up to see but here you go:

the bomb going off around the pizza guys neck...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb1TAQqx6tQ

(warning: kinda graffic)

_30008_unabomb300.jpg

Ted Kaczynski

#04475-046

US Pen - Admin Max Facility

P.O. Box 8500

Florence, Colorado 81226

YOU TOO CAN WRITE TO THE UNABOMBER...im sure he needs all the letters he can read...dudes got a long time serve

this site contains pyschological reports on him and a bunch of other stuff too....http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/unabomber/index.htm

He isn't crazy. At all. He may decide to do things and think things that you or I wouldn't, but he is far from crazy. All those actions are sane actions. Immoral to our perspective, yes, but sane to his perspective. And knowing the fact that he does seem to be a genius, maybe his perspective isn't all that off.

yeah...i feel bad for the guy.....last month...the police announced that they have people in custody and they are probably gonna get prosecuted for this.....

this is kinda fucked up to see but here you go:

the bomb going off around the pizza guys neck...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb1TAQqx6tQ

(warning: kinda graffic)

and im surprised that nobody has commented on this yet.

He isn't crazy. At all. He may decide to do things and think things that you or I wouldn't, but he is far from crazy. All those actions are sane actions. Immoral to our perspective, yes, but sane to his perspective. And knowing the fact that he does seem to be a genius, maybe his perspective isn't all that off.

as far as his views on technological advancements, i don't blame him. every day those cocksuckers at lockheed are devising new ways to kill ourselves. :rolleyes:

ever see that special where they compared and even stop short of proving that the zodiac and uni-bomber where the same person??

I will try to find a torrent for you.

haven't seen it

but i read a book on the zodiac and it made zero mention of said theory

i don't really know of course.

but it seems that the zodiac is too old to be the unabomber, plus the unabomber looks nothing like sketches of the zodiac.

anyway, they have finally found his old letters to the Chronicle

and are in the process of doing DNA extraction on the stamps to see if they can find out who zodiac was.

their #1 suspect died a while back.

20040211fbi_erienote1_excerpt_450.jpg

I heard about that shit back when it happened, but they didn't know anything besides a guy robbed a bank and then blew up.

Something that's wild to me is that the note is handwritten and the FBI is looking for leads regarding their handwriting.

I thought shit was a font at first. It's funny, I'm sure most people reading this would think, "Motherfucker, this dude kidnapped someone, strapped a bomb to their neck and instructed them to rob a bank or their dome will detonate, and you're interested in dude's handwriting?"

Shit just blows my mind that someone as fucked up as that writes like that. I mean, my handwriting looks sketchier. I actually believe that handwriting is indicative of ones behavior (I think anyone on this board that actually developed a handstyle will agree).

So how amusing is it that this dude straight out of Saw penned a note in a style reminiscent of a children's book.

I'm guessing that it took time to write that. Drafts even, so that it was spelled correctly, neat, easy to follow, and likely thoughtfully disguised from their normal style.

People are fucking crazy.

um, i'm guessing that he followed a font so that there where less descriptive characteristical traits in his handwriting. if i wanted to handwrite something in that type of circumstance, i'd do the same thing. just find a font, and copy the letters as perfectly as possible. his lower case A's kind of support my theory(they're very font-like). i doubt that's how he normally writes.

• 3 years later...

when i was arrested at school in 5th grade the police officer said i was going to turn out like this guy.

well i just finished his manifesto and i have to say this guy is pretty damn brilliant and has obviously put a lot of time and thought into the issue of industrialized civilization, and i agree with him on many things in this reading. what i don't agree with is extorting newspapers by sending bombs to universities just to get your paper published.

notable paragraphs:

68. It may be objected that primitive man is physically less secure than modern man, as is shown by his shorter life expectancy; hence modern man suffers from less, not more than the amount of insecurity that is normal for human beings. but psychological security does not closely correspond with physical security. What makes us feel secure is not so much objective security as a sense of confidence in our ability to take care of ourselves. Primitive man, threatened by a fierce animal or by hunger, can fight in self-defense or travel in search of food. He has no certainty of success in these efforts, but he is by no means helpless against the things that threaten him. The modern individual on the other hand is threatened by many things against which he is helpless; nuclear accidents, carcinogens in food, environmental pollution, war, increasing taxes, invasion of his privacy by large organizations, nation-wide social or economic phenomena that may disrupt his way of life.

73. Behavior is regulated not only through explicit rules and not only by the government. Control is often exercised through indirect coercion or through psychological pressure or manipulation, and by organizations other than the government, or by the system as a whole. Most large organizations use some form of propaganda[14] to manipulate public attitudes or behavior. Propaganda is not limited to "commercials" and advertisements, and sometimes it is not even consciously intended as propaganda by the people who make it. For instance, the content of entertainment programming is a powerful form of propaganda. An example of indirect coercion: There is no law that says we have to go to work every day and follow our employer's orders. Legally there is nothing to prevent us from going to live in the wild like primitive people or from going into business for ourselves. But in practice there is very little wild country left, and there is room in the economy for only a limited number of small business owners. Hence most of us can survive only as someone else's employee.

75. In primitive societies life is a succession of stages. The needs and purposes of one stage having been fulfilled, there is no particular reluctance about passing on to the next stage. A young man goes through the power process by becoming a hunter, hunting not for sport or for fulfillment but to get meat that is necessary for food. (In young women the process is more complex, with greater emphasis on social power; we won't discuss that here.) This phase having been successfully passed through, the young man has no reluctance about settling down to the responsibilities of raising a family. (In contrast, some modern people indefinitely postpone having children because they are too busy seeking some kind of "fulfillment." We suggest that the fulfillment they need is adequate experience of the power process—with real goals instead of the artificial goals of surrogate activities.) Again, having successfully raised his children, going through the power process by providing them with the physical necessities, the primitive man feels that his work is done and he is prepared to accept old age (if he survives that long) and death. Many modern people, on the other hand, are disturbed by the prospect of death, as is shown by the amount of effort they expend trying to maintain their physical condition, appearance and health. We argue that this is due to unfulfillment resulting from the fact that they have never put their physical powers to any use, have never gone through the power process using their bodies in a serious way. It is not the primitive man, who has used his body daily for practical purposes, who fears the deterioration of age, but the modern man, who has never had a practical use for his body beyond walking from his car to his house. It is the man whose need for the power process has been satisfied during his life who is best prepared to accept the end of that life.

76. In response to the arguments of this section someone will say, "Society must find a way to give people the opportunity to go through the power process." For such people the value of the opportunity is destroyed by the very fact that society gives it to them. What they need is to find or make their own opportunities. As long as the system gives them their opportunities it still has them on a leash. To attain autonomy they must get off that leash.