Peeing on hampsters (i peed on my own pet)

SUR X3

I just got home and the super myspacey hipster bar 3 buildings up is about to close.

I'm going to go on my roof and with any luck I'm going to be peeing on hipsters...

Pics maybe. Hopefully Sarahyoulose will be leaving the bar and will get EB urine on her head.

/no diss.

Holla!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Peeing on hipsters.

well it was a cup of beer, however, considering the circumstances (the dude we usually beat the shit out of being at the show) i filled a cup with piss, i was gonna tell the girl we were with to go offer it to him and see if he drank it, but instead i threw it on his shirt.

the word hipster should vanish from 12oz lexicon... 90% of you fit the description, anyhow.

most of us are hipsters(myself included)...hipsters just arent emo kids with tight pants, its basically somebody who is up to date with the latest music, GRAFFITI, clothes, etc..pretty much someone who is in the "know"..ever notice its only really hipsters that call each other out? funny.

Re: Peeing on hipsters (i peed on my own leg)

Well I meant emo myspace hipsters...

And i didn't get to piss on any. I did get to piss of a 20th floor balcony and on to some girl, but I think by the time it hit ground it was just a fine mist of pee and I don't know if she noticed.

I was pretty impressed with it though. The wind just happened to be blowing right to carry it straight to the sidewalk of the street.

When I got home it was raining to heavily to pee off the roof and onto someone.

Sorry guys. Next Caturday, god willing, I will try again and get flicks.

most of us are hipsters(myself included)...hipsters just arent emo kids with tight pants, its basically somebody who is up to date with the latest music, GRAFFITI, clothes, etc..pretty much someone who is in the "know"..ever notice its only really hipsters that call each other out? funny.

WRONG. You spoke too soon. MOST of YOU are "hipsters." I am a brrrrro all the way. Abercrombie and Fitch style brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrro.

Re: Peeing on hipsters (i peed on my own leg)

Well EBPH, i already knew that this was in the works thanks to Dazzle.

Also, it was RAINING SO HARD yesterday i dont think anyone would have noticed

and i don't go there usually on saturdays, i go to the "hip hop" night instead at the columbia - 2 dolla highballs.

no pee for me