talk about some shitty luck

that's not shitty luck

don't drink and drive

it's simple

Everybody says this shit. Yet everybody that has a car and drinks at all still does it. Then they turn around and say shit like "that's what he gets! don't drink and drive!". But none of yall would be saying that if you got randomly pulled over on a friday night and blew a dirty breathalizer.

The founder of M.A.D.D even got busted for DUI? <-:lol:

RIP dead dude. And that deffinately sucks for dude going to prison.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Everybody says this shit. Yet everybody that has a car and drinks at all still does it. Then they turn around and say shit like "that's what he gets! don't drink and drive!". But none of yall would be saying that if you got randomly pulled over on a friday night and blew a dirty breathalizer.

The founder of M.A.D.D even got busted for DUI? <-:lol:

RIP dead dude. And that deffinately sucks for dude going to prison.

i've never driven drunk.. alot of my friends have but not me

that's what Taxi's and Metro's are for :)

285.garrison.lane.013107.jpg

Lane Garrison Charged in Fatal Crash

by Sarah Hall

Thu, 8 Mar 2007 03:35:00 PM PST

Lane Garrison's day of reckoning has arrived.

The former Prison Break actor......The D.A. stopped short of alleging the 26-year-old actor acted with gross negligence in the crash, a distinction that would have increased his maximum sentence to 10 years.......have lost their only child due to Lane Garrison's recklessness," the lawyer said..

im a fairly smart guy and tend to be pretty aware of things going on around me but i guess someone is going to have to explain to me what "gross negligence" is. see, to me i might define it as hanging out with under age girls, swigging vodka between rails and then jumping in a car and killing someones child. is that out of line because i could be totally off base on this one.....

seriously, you have to be fucking kidding me with this shit. what cowards.