UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
whine whine whine whine

dude, 4 paragraphs of solid dao level umadding.

Even down to accusing anyone who disagrees with you of being a fag. That was weird dude.

News:

Overreem cant apply for a license in nevada for another 8 months or so. I don't know what this means for him in the UFC. Likely nothing. I really don't think that reem is legitly roiding. Not like barnett was, and not like Thiago Silva was.

People use TRT and HGH to heal faster. And i think athletes should be allowed to.

Cruz vs Faber is now co-headlining UFC 148 with Sonnen and Silva.

Jones vs Hendo likely to be at 149 in Calgary.

Not in a frat, but I feel you're umadness.

And where did you watch the fight, your grammy's living room on your mac?

Yeah another ''go figure moment'', you mean dudes go to the bar with their friends and drink beer and watch fights? The fuck?

And obviously I have my own opinion or id be sniffing NBB's jock like you clearly are.

First off, I barley watch UFC because I find it to mainly attract homosexuals, this thread being a prime example. Im not even a ''fair weather'' fan, if there's a big card ill go to a bar with the boys and catch it. Wouldnt even call myself a casual fan, just a fan of two people going to war.

And if I resembled that guy in anyway other than being blanco id off myself.

Again, sorry your little pussy started bleeding when I said the fight sucked, and again the other 100 something people in the bar werent too happy either. Im sure you and your man were jumping up in down like ''OMFG he just landed a backside cross elbow dog!''

It was.

And you know the last two opinions I could give a fuck about?

1. Anyone on 12oz/Channel zero

2.Sweaty liberals from the Bay

So were good here

its ok brOhamlet, youre allowed to be wrong in public. If we saw you in a bar upset, Id only laugh alil bit.

2557tissue_box.jpg

next time you call someone umad, try not to do so many re quotes, or using so many homosexual entendres. That def. was a DAOmad reply.

Yeah about time.

Couple questions though

Dude is Cuban born, Australian raised. Who's he gonna rep for? Better fukn be Australia considering how much time he's done in regional circuit here. From a business sense it'd be better to rep Oz. Our population is like double Cubas, we fukn love sport, especially when we're winning shit (first Aussie UFC titleholder? I like the sound of that) and obviously we got more cash to splash than Castro n crew.

Also dude is 34, how many years ya reckon he has left in him?

Not many people like Hendo, Couture etc who keep fighting into their 40's

I doubt too many Americans give a fuck about either country, and I think most would prefer Cuba for their bitches and cigars! Lombard is the shit though, can't wait to see how he stacks up in the UFC, he's put a lot of dudes away in Bellator and has a nice highlight reel to show for it.

And to weigh in late, that Jones/Evans fight was a bit boring. Not fronting on Jones dropping elbows like they were fists, but he also didn't do a ton of damage and this wasn't a knock down drag out fight to the finish.

• Like 1

It's not a black eye but whatever. A boring fight would be Silva vs Maia. JBJ was dominant for 5 straight rounds and for the first time in years wasn't able to finish. At no point was he not working for a better position or throwing punches. Rashad was outstruck 2 to 1, and hit more times in his career.

You disagree. That's fine. Get over it cunt_e. You sound like a cry baby.

In any news. It looks like Aldo will be fighting Koch in Brazil on the 149 card. And Hioki will be fighting Lamas for the contender spot.

Silva is getting a reported 7 mil for the Sonnen fight. Which will put him above GSP for the first time, but Lesnar still has the highest payout.

Kinda obvious since you cant give a nurga a black eye. (womp womp)

You and your nut hangers must sound just as whiney then, and you fucking started it.

All I said was that I thought it was a boring fight, your little feelings got hurt and you've not let it go either, so either dont respond to me or stfu saying I sound like im whining.

I had a diffrent opinion and you and that other fairy had to come at me sideways for having an opposite view of things.

====Unless you say anything else, ive offically dropped it====

Anyway, im glad that Brock is back where he belongs, fake shows where men hug and talk shit.

Dude was never a fighter, hes just as big as a Samsqantch(props for refrence acknowledgment) and would just lay on people.

Id like to see Chael beat Silva, not to be a hater but I just get tired of seeing the same guys win anything in any sport redundantly.

If anyone's going to do it, I believe that itll be Mr. Sonnen

Although I wouldnt be suprised to have Deja vu of the first encounter.

Cause you're whining. Big time. You had a different opinion, i told you why i disagreed, so you called everyone who didn't agree with you a fag and gay. You lumped me in with that other dude for no reason. I ddn't tell him to come at you sideways. Notice how i didn't call you names because you had a different opinion? That's how normal people talk. A difference of opinion doesn't mean im attacking you. You should learn that.

Brock got paid the most because he had the biggest pull. Like i sad the UFC makes the majority of it's money on casual fans and the casual fans LOVED brock. So they bought his PPVs.

Chael has been training with one of the best BJJ coaches in the world, and i guarantee his sub defense has got better. Andy can't go into this with a gameplan really. Sonnen doesn't have gameplans, he goes forward and puts pressure on you in any way he can.

But anderson is the number 1 pfp for a reason so he's still going to be the favorite going into this.

I dont see it as whining at all, we were arguing/debating why the fight was/wasnt boring and I called no names until your fan said something like im a sweaty frat boy or something.

You dont seem to know shit about anything else in any other thread, so if you really do know about ''fighting'' then kudos, you've got something.

But im for real not going to argue you anymore, neither of us will budge and I dont want to fill this already lame ass thread with nothing but mindless bickering.

I called no names until your fan said something like im a sweaty frat boy or something..

Psst... That wasn't me. so that means you talked shit to me for something someone else said. I don't need to call people names because i disagree with them.

I also post in the cooking thread. And the tattoo thread. and the Game of Thrones thread.

All of which im quite knowledgeable about. So i don't know what you're talking about.

Im just saying I didnt throw the first punch. (No pun intended)

And its the internet man, if name calling and insults arent your style its all good.

I just prefer to lace my input wit profanity and derogatory terms.

I dont know shit about cooking or Game of Thrones other than its awesome and I need to catch up.

1st one with the Knee is fucking crucial.

I thought it was funny Evans acted like he wiped his ass with anything, because numerically, jones wiped his ass with Evans.

His fucking arms are so god damn long that he does in fact throw them like punches.