UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

That was the most boring main event ive seen in contemporary time.

The prelims were good though.

I Knew Rothwell was going to win, but he KO'd Schuab son, lights out.

The Hawaiian/skinny white dude fight was crazy too, alot of blood and exchanges.

Both of there faces were fucked afterwards, and I don't think there was a clear winner.

Evans got rolled but Bones could of deaded it fairly easily.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

First time Jones has gone 5 rounds.

All I want for Christmas is Jones-Silva, please Uncle Dana you bald old fuck you?

Also I'd like to see glassjaw Arlovski come back to the UFC, if fatman Nelson has a spot Arlovski should def have a spot

I agree with you with the exception of #2(well, at least the first part of it)

Chael is not smart. Smart people usually don't run their mouths as much as he does...and when they do, they also usually know what they are talking about. In an interview he said that Silva is a discrace to the sport because he wears his hat backwards. Srsly br0!?! He is steady running his mouth about other cultures when he knows little to nothing about them. Shitty personality aside...dude is a beast in the octagon. However Silva is going to beat the breaks off of him.

Dude by him trolling he is now one of the most marketable, and recognizable face in the UFC. Which means that people want to sponser him, it means he can headline a fight, and that little feud with Anderson Silva turned it into the biggest fight of the year. Watch any interview with him when he doesn't have showtime chael turned on. He's hilarious, he's smart, he's well spoken. He made himself into a marketing powerhouse by becoming the UFCs troll. If that's not smart i dont know what is.

In other news: Cain is fighting Bigfoot.

To people complaining that Jones vs Evens was the most borng fight ever... What is wrong with you people? Just because a fight doesn't get finished does not mkae it boring. Jones has never had a boring fight ever. He was throwing elbows like jabs, he looked phenomenal. Nor was he "holding back because he didnt want to hurt his friend". That matchup screamed to me that it wasn't gonna get finished. Jon doesn't want to get in range for him to take a headshot or looping overhand from Rashad, so he has t pick him apart from the distance. Meanwhile Rashad needs to get in range, but is going to be hesitant, because we see what happens when bones clinches you up

As far as silva vs jones. There is a real possibility it could happen. Silva has fought at LHW twice, and if you look at pictures of hm when he's training it's clear why. he cuts A LOT of weight to make MW. Jon jones cuts from about 220-225. He's stll young and if you look at his legs you can see why t wouldn't be easy for him to fight at heavy weight right now.

As far as mark hunt goes, iif he takes it to Struve his next fight is against a top 5 opponent. He's almost there.

well only way that will happen if someone goes up , or the other goes down in weight. I dont see it happening.

Yeah its a potential longshot, but a guy can dream right?

its the same as all those people crying to see gsp vs silva.

and i won alot of money on jones winning, handing out 3-1 and 4-1 odds, but i think we can all agree, rashad did better than anyone else against jones.

give credit where credits due.

Evans did better than anyone so far, hes a legend.

But he got handled and I still think the fight blew.

and you're lucky, I couldn't find a soul in the bar whod put money on Evans.

To people complaining that Jones vs Evens was the most borng fight ever... What is wrong with you people? Just because a fight doesn't get finished does not mkae it boring. Jones has never had a boring fight ever. He was throwing elbows like jabs, he looked phenomenal. Nor was he "holding back because he didnt want to hurt his friend". That matchup screamed to me that it wasn't gonna get finished. Jon doesn't want to get in range for him to take a headshot or looping overhand from Rashad, so he has t pick him apart from the distance. Meanwhile Rashad needs to get in range, but is going to be hesitant, because we see what happens when bones clinches you up

It was a boring, shitty fight. Two of the best in the business who were afraid to get too close to each other which produced a technical fight almost synonymous with boxing.

And to me a main event should end in one of two outcomes:

KO or a Submission.

Anything less(or afucking slugfest) is a let down, and a shame for the sport.

When we left the bar as the fight was just ending everyone in there started booing at how much of a dud that match up was.

Your analysis is somewhat what I was thinking, but it still isnt an excuse to bore the fans.

Dont want to get put on your ass? Train harder or dont compete in the UFC

Chael might know marketing but smart he ain't. Smart cunts don't try to do some dodgy real estate fraud with his mother in law I think it was. Sonnen-Jones would be another good one, especially considering how much he dissed/trolled the LHW division.

Arlovski did shit in Strikeforce, he's in ProElite or some dumb shit now.

Fedors fighting Pedro Rizzo in June-not much interest in that, he needs GOOD competition.

I think if Bigfoot got clobbed by Cormiers boxing I don't see him getting over Cain anytime soon.

As I've said before, I really dunno whos gonna be the first to beat Jones, but Jones Hendo is gonna be good, Hendos a warrior

And to me a main event should end in one of two outcomes:

KO or a Submission.

Anything lesst) is a let down, and a shame for the sport.

When we left the bar as the fight was just ending everyone in there started booing at how much of a dud that match up was.

Your analysis is somewhat what I was thinking, but it still isnt an excuse to bore the fans.

Dont want to get put on your ass? Train harder or dont compete in the UFC

And this right here is why there is no point in arguing. It's just t lame way to look at the sport. Benson Henderson vs Frankie Edgar didn't get finished and i enjoyed all 25 minutes of that fight. These aren't fuckng street fights. They ARE technical fights. IF you want to watch people get knocked out everytime they fight, then feel free to watch more videos on worldstarhiphop.

Not one person i've talked to outside of you used the word boring to describe that fight. Yeah it's great that fighters get finished some times. But i watch fights because i like watching the fight, not just the end result.

• Like 1

Chael might know marketing but smart he ain't. Smart cunts don't try to do some dodgy real estate fraud with his mother in law I think it was. Sonnen-Jones would be another good one, especially considering how much he dissed/trolled the LHW division.

Arlovski did shit in Strikeforce, he's in ProElite or some dumb shit now.

Fedors fighting Pedro Rizzo in June-not much interest in that, he needs GOOD competition.

I think if Bigfoot got clobbed by Cormiers boxing I don't see him getting over Cain anytime soon.

As I've said before, I really dunno whos gonna be the first to beat Jones, but Jones Hendo is gonna be good, Hendos a warrior

Dude he's a smart guy. Anot not only that im talking about his FIGHT life. If the dude wants to scam some insurance company, more power to him.It sucks he got told on, but thems the breaks. Making a mistake doesn't make you dumb.

Watch his interviews when he's not being trollface.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHMzg7tmdMA

As far as silva vs jones. There is a real possibility it could happen. Silva has fought at LHW twice, and if you look at pictures of hm when he's training it's clear why. he cuts A LOT of weight to make MW. Jon jones cuts from about 220-225. He's stll young and if you look at his legs you can see why t wouldn't be easy for him to fight at heavy weight right now.

Ill quote this again since people keep forgetting that Silva has fought at LHW twice. The fight will happen. Somewhere down the line. Especially if he loses his title to sonnen.

And this right here is why there is no point in arguing. It's just t lame way to look at the sport. Benson Henderson vs Frankie Edgar didn't get finished and i enjoyed all 25 minutes of that fight. These aren't fuckng street fights. They ARE technical fights. IF you want to watch people get knocked out everytime they fight, then feel free to watch more videos on worldstarhiphop.

Not one person i've talked to outside of you used the word boring to describe that fight. Yeah it's great that fighters get finished some times. But i watch fights because i like watching the fight, not just the end result.

Then why did you argue tool?

And im sorry my outlook is diffrent than your expert opinion so its ''lame'', but I think youd be a little suprised if you'd leave your own little world for a minute that quite a few people feel the same way as I do. I dont watch WSHH, I do watch felony fights or I suppose use to for the laughs.

Not one person outside of me used boring? Oh no brobro, that makes me feel so excluded.

I dont think the same way as all of you and your fools, couldnt care less.

I expected alot more out of that fight and thats all there is to it.

You are entitled to have your opinion. Me disagreeing with you isn't actually an attack on you personally. So calm down.

You put the number 1 and number 2 LHWs in the world in a cage, they aren't going to go balls out trying to knock eachother out. That's common sense. The whole fight they were both constantly lookng to get shots in. JBJ took some hard hits and kept coming forward. He was using elbows as jabs. The fight was 25 minutes with very few lulls.

Just because the fight didn't end in a KO does not automatically make it boring. But there will always be dudes like you, and that's fine too,

jbbulletproof.gif

Well im glad you niggers enjoyed the fight.

I enjoyed the card overall, just didnt enjoy the main event.

Sorry I dont respect the art of fighting bro, I guess from around where I am a fight's

only exciting if the two fighters actually, you know, fight.

What a silly fucking consensus man.

To expect two professional fighters to hurt each other a little bit.

Pffffffffffffffft

Yeah out of 5 rounds you can nit pick the few exchanges that actually mattered

:rolleyes:

Overall im saying it sucked, god damn you niglets dont have to prove me wrong.

If it was exciting to you then thats all that matters, for fucks sake.

Im still riding with whoever said Jones could of ended that shit and didnt due to past

friendship reasons.

next time he needs to stay in at the frat house instead of looking for "people at the bar" to let him know whether a fight is good or not. "everyone in the bar was booing" :lol:

4776809896_02e7ca719e_b.jpg

never gets old for me.

next time he needs to stay in at the frat house instead of looking for "people at the bar" to let him know whether a fight is good or not. "everyone in the bar was booing" :lol:

never gets old for me.

Not in a frat, but I feel you're umadness.

And where did you watch the fight, your grammy's living room on your mac?

Yeah another ''go figure moment'', you mean dudes go to the bar with their friends and drink beer and watch fights? The fuck?

And obviously I have my own opinion or id be sniffing NBB's jock like you clearly are.

You REALLY need a new picture. UFC makes more money on the casual fan... And in general i think the casual fan is a LOT more educated on things then they used to be. You're always gonna have these guys though...

just-bleed-guy.jpg

I just don't see what was boring about that fight. Jones landed like 120 significant strikes.

First off, I barley watch UFC because I find it to mainly attract homosexuals, this thread being a prime example. Im not even a ''fair weather'' fan, if there's a big card ill go to a bar with the boys and catch it. Wouldnt even call myself a casual fan, just a fan of two people going to war.

And if I resembled that guy in anyway other than being blanco id off myself.

Again, sorry your little pussy started bleeding when I said the fight sucked, and again the other 100 something people in the bar werent too happy either. Im sure you and your man were jumping up in down like ''OMFG he just landed a backside cross elbow dog!''

it wasn't at all.

unless you have a sweaty over curled brim, snap back college football team hat.

It was.

And you know the last two opinions I could give a fuck about?

1. Anyone on 12oz/Channel zero

2.Sweaty liberals from the Bay

So were good here

^^^Well many fascinating points have been made here by all parties involved.

In more important news 146 card has been finalised

Mir-Dos Santos

Velasquez-Bigfoot

Nelson-Gonzaga

Overoid-The world

Del Rosario-Miocic

My man, Marku Huntu-Struve

Brandao-Elkins

Dunham-Barboza

Miller-Dollaway for all the sweaty over curled brim, snap back college football team hat having crew

volkmann-Sass

Hardy-Ludwig

Brown-Pineda

Texeira-Kingsbury

I kinda liked the original card and I was amped for Overoid-Dos Santos, oh well, looks like Cigano is gonna be holding that belt for a lil longer

AND in news just in Silva-Sonnen=July 7th in Las Vegas

I guess the UFC just didn't wanna pay Chaels life insurance if he went missing the favelas

AND in news just in Silva-Sonnen=July 7th in Las Vegas

I guess the UFC just didn't wanna pay Chaels life insurance if he went missing the favelas

It's because of the RIO +20 UN conference. 100%. They couldn't get the hotel rooms for what will be the biggest fight of the year. Wanna know how i know Chael wasn't scared nor was the UFC?

silvasonnen2press.jpg

Because he's in Rio right now, with anderson silva.