UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I guess he can no longer say that.

Chael is a beast, troll or not.

Bones Jon's good?

Why not, he had Silva beat and honestly, excuses aside if he hadnt thrown that stupid fucking

back blow who knows what would of happened.

Obviously Bones feels the same way or he wouldnt of broken his statement.

First cancellation in UFC history, fuck do I love Dana though the man speaks freely.

Sad shit, hendo-jones would be awesome.

I dont think Chael is anywhere near Jones, but I think he was doing this more for the fans, and the fighters on the under card that aren't getting paid now

Jones vs Machida 2 now?

edit*

Just read that Machida turned down the title shot.

It will now be Jones vs Belfort

Who the fuck is Belfort?

Im not saying I think Chael would beat Jones, im saying he's got it in him.

Sonnen's a fighter, you never know what you're ganna get with him(other than loud mouthing)

But obviously if you had to put money on it, my money's sitting on Bones.

Sucks no ones fighting in their place, but injuries happen.

Im glad no one's questioning Hendo, he's a fucking champ

He wouldn't fight Sonnen cuz he's been training to fight Henderson. The fight is 8 days away and he would of had to switch his gameplan for a different fighter. Plus, no way does Sonnen deserve a title shot without facing anyone in the division first. He just lost to Silva and now he had a shot at Bones? Fuck that...Earn your stripes. They seriously need a fighter ranking system in the UFC.

Do not understand why Jones said no, easy money. I like Chael but no way he beats JJ on that short of notice, probably not even close with a full camp behind him. And this bs Jones is saying he didnt have enough time to train for Chael is crap. Youve been training for Hendo, arguably a better wrestler with ko power Sonnen doesn't have. Don't wanna hear Jones bitch about PPV sales/ who he fights again. Zero Respect for the bum.

As wack as it is for him to dodge Chael, you have to understand the strategy to it. This shit is chess, Everyone compares JJ to Silva, they will eventually meet in a weigfht class and fight, and it will probably be the greatest pay for JJ in his career, how would it look for him now to lose his belt to the guy who couldnt even beat Anderson twice. Everyone on the globe would know before it even happened that JJ is no match for Anderson and that pay day may never happen because of a loss to Chael in 8 days. Hes not just fighting Chael, hes fighting the potential loss to his career fight down the line WHILE fighting Chael.

IMO, Chael needs to get his ass to the back of the line and work his way back to the top, just like everyone else. No exceptions to the rule, this is supposed to be an organized business, not something that caters to loud mouth comedians who lose fights but are fun to listen to.

I really don't see any way in hell Chael gets the W tho.... The man lost to Forrest last time he was at LHW for fucks sake! Also, I really don't think the Silva/Jones fight ever happens. Silva's manager said he offered to move up and fight any lhw BUT Jones to save 151. Silva has a couple of worthy contenders lining up at middle weight, and is also lookin for the GSP super fight. Silva/Jones have never seemed to excited about fighting eachother, "respect" issues aside, Silva wants to go out on top and Jones seems waayyyy to worried about his legend so early in his career. Hes running out of opponents and will probably look at moving up to HW by 2014.