UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Godamn that was a fukn awesome card.

-Miller is gone, meh? No big loss. Bisping said he actually felt sorry for him. And Dana gave him the chop for some 'backstage mayhem' (sorry couldn't help myself) which he didn't elaborate on

-Varner-Barboza was a good one.

-Dan Hardy had a pretty nice win as did Miocic

-Roy Nelson got another highlight reel clip in the bank, as much as he used to piss me off, there's something about, just can't hate on him too much

-Johnson seemed to just walk into a trap like a fly running into a cobweb, good attempt though but he needs to step up his wrestling game

-Velasquez absolutely handled Silva and I'm surprised Mir made into the 2nd round. Tried one takedown, no luck so he tried to stand up with Junior-Bad idea son.

I think the Cain and Junior are just that far ahead of everyone else in their division, Reemroid? We'll see in 12 months if Dana lets him back in. Cormier? We'll see but I don't see him on JDS/Cains level, those dudes are beasts.

Wonder how many JDS/Cain fights we'll end up seeing?

Yo Pert, what's with the ironforgesiron thing at the end of your gifs?

Props for making/posting em anyways.

Next up someone vs Silva as Belfort just busted his hand and then Chael/Silva 2. Can't wait for that one

• 2 weeks later...