UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

Kz gets fotn and sotn bonuses. And Dana said he gets the winner of Aldo/Koch

Gracie posted a big thing about why Nick didn't make the fight. It had much more to do with brazillians being shady liars. And he donated the same amount of money to the charity out of his own pocket.

By the way the match wasn't "for charity". It was a regular match that nick decided he would donate his winnings to the childrens hospital for.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Korean zombies fights are ALWAYS entertaining. I wish he would've taken the fight vs Aldo, that one would be great.

Edit* After the fight, he said he wants Also. Cant wait.

Yeah he turned it on allright but he was getting tired toward the end. Don't think he's got the cardio/stamina for 5 rounds. If he fights Aldo for the title and it gets into 4th/5th round territory I think Aldo'll have a big advantage

Also Cowboy totally dominated, dunno how it ended up being full 3 rounds

Some of you guys like my opinion... And I have been right more than wrong. So here is what I think.

Kz has the best chance to beat Aldo because stylisticly he gives him the hardest matchup. For one, he can take shots to get inside, two he can take Aldo down, he's got the best grindy wrestling in te class by far.

I give him the same chance to beat Aldo that I give sonnen to beat Silva. Brazillians are really bad at American style wrestling. And kz has American level wrestling.

But here's where I think the difference is, and how I'll think he'll win. Aldo studies Gracie bjj. Kz LOVES 10th planet style. You can google Eddie bravo if you don't know the difference. But the short is, dudes that study bravo bjj have a much better chance of submitting Gracie bjj dudes.

The twister is a bravo move, and kz is the first to ever pull one off in uFC. The diamond has amazing bjj.. Did you see how lackluster he looked on the ground? Remember when Dustin tried to take him down and kz reversed and ended in mount?

If Kz wins I think it'll be on the ground.

But hey WTF do I know.

Chael Sonnen knows nothing, he didn't even know that tapping out would cost him the bout?

Bullshit artist.

Also the card for 146 is shit, been shuffled so many times, so many dudes pulled out, especially pissed about the super samoan getting injured.

Yeah I'm pretty sure he knew the rule after having tapped to Forrest Griffin and Babalu and Prangley and Horn and etc etc.

Haha Jones pretty image is finally tarnished, dude seems to have so little personality, like he's really being groomed by Dana or something? Comes across as real boring.

Also I know I've said this before but goddamn the strikeforce commentators are fukn terrible

Damn Cormiers hand were just too damn fast.

Barnett also looked all slow and sloppy, all over the place.

Cormier to UFC? Cormier JDS, could be good, he's already beaten Bigfoot and all the other Heavyweights that've been sent over