TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I been sitin poolside, getn drunk allllllllllllllll daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

knob creek boi, grey goose, and breeeewws

yea thats that shit, and a pjs sandwih, what yall know bout a sub wit 2 burgers and fries on it?yea

im like julian off tpb, i got a mixed drink in my left hand all day, even whenim bombn ya herd?

Your just jealous because I came up wih the plan first, you envious bastard. Also, it was not my idea to involve drug addicts in last nights festivities, he just shows up. ANNOYING AS HELL, killing all my jokes and shit with ignorent comments in the back, pissin' me off and shit. pabs called me last night at like 3 or something asking for a ride to fight this NH kid...I wonder what he did while I was sleeping...

Your just jealous because I came up wih the plan first, you envious bastard. Also, it was not my idea to involve drug addicts in last nights festivities, he just shows up. ANNOYING AS HELL, killing all my jokes and shit with ignorent comments in the back, pissin' me off and shit. pabs called me last night at like 3 or something asking for a ride to fight this NH kid...I wonder what he did while I was sleeping...

I'm just all knowing, and knowwww you can't pull it off ha.

Yeah, I was wondering where the fuck he came from, random since we'd just been talkin bout him earlier

And I also got a few 3 AM calls but I was knocked out at that point, I'll hafta call him in a few and get the story

Edit: Where the fuck did he get a phone from? He didn't have one when we split up downtown at like 2:30. Either Bizzle gave him one or the drunk muthafucka caught a jux last night haha

Also, he better not have tried to kill himself again or ill fuckin kill the lil freak

fly ass weekend.

last night did a kegger of yuengling and smoked crazy sour diesels els all night

tonight went to a block party until 3 a.m drank free corona heineken and yuengling all night..cooked burgers at 2 am and smoked mass weed..now im eating ice cream and gonna smoke a bowl and goto bed

soundtrack to the night= dipset..cha ching-cha ching

The last 3 days in a row I've stayed up til 3-ish drinking, then still managed to be at work for 6 AM. This isn't really a strange occurance for me, but 3 days in a row kinda is

Tomorrow I hafta be in at 4:30, and I've got a new girl comin over right now to kick it and drink, so yeah

Today I found out they're gunna finally let me move back to the lumber department, and I'll be rocking as like the assistant department head, workin the 5 AM shift pretty much everyday

Anyway, just got done with a few games of pool and GH with some mates while sinking some Carlsberg. Not bad, better than I remember it.

Also was debating how I think going to the Ice Cube concert on the weekend would be a better night out than the Game concert tomorrow. Funny thing is a guy I have known for 20 years is the support act for Ice Cube. Bizzare.

Good shit AyeBee, but I thought you loved looking at the clearance merchandise all day??

Haha yeah, that's my ill weekend assignment sometimes, but unfortunately for the last 3 months I've been stuck mixing paint and matching colors for old ladies. Definately not my steez.