TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: TEAM ALCO

one of my roomies got fired the other day by sms (who gets fired by sms???) so we spent the rest of the night elbow deep in 3 bottles of jack daniels, eases the pain.... The next night I got told by a girl that I see out often that I get "wifebeater" drunk when I mix my drinks and that I should stick to beers.... I told her it was her round and to get me a double bourbon!! I'm a fan of starting out slowly on beer and then moving to anything I can get my hands on later in the evening, multiple shots of tequila usually signalling the start of the real party!!!

I think/hope he was joking! Plus it sounds like its some random girl rather than wifey... I had a rare bout of serious weekday drinking the other night, I have some Aussies staying at my place and it was the armed forces day or whatever so they decided to honor the occassion with rediculous amounts of lager.....

ANZAC Day is what it was for

I am fucked I have zero dollars and I have zero alcohol and it is a Friday night and I've got a flu I didn't sleep jack shit last night... I think this may well be the first Friday in an extraordinarily vast amount of time I haven't got shit faced:crap:

Whats the MOST amount of alcohol you have had in one night? Me:

-Quater bottle of Alize (yuck)

-2 vodka and apples

-2 rum and watermellons

-1 smirnoff vodka and lemonade

-jim beam and cola

-A little midori illusions

-4 tequila shots.

It was my very first time drinking, i still remember the hangover.

I got really fucked up last night, ended up at a mates place in the middle of nowhere. Had to walk 3 kms looking for a phone while feeling seedy as fuck. I then never found a phone, so I jumped on a bus, then another bus where I found $20, then a train ride to eventually get home.

What a mission.

And I got a Myspace bulletin telling me Reh Dogg has completed Why must I cry 2. What an eventful day!!

ANZAC Day is what it was for

I am fucked I have zero dollars and I have zero alcohol and it is a Friday night and I've got a flu I didn't sleep jack shit last night... I think this may well be the first Friday in an extraordinarily vast amount of time I haven't got shit faced:crap:

ANZAC day killas, nothing like some nationalism to get the drinking juices flowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I nearly made it to the dawn service!!!!!!!!1