TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: TEAM ALCO

Yeah, I was thinking the syrah, especially since I will be eating steak. I don't think the $45 bottle of JC should be cracked yet either. Maybe start off with a Chenin, then progress to the Syrah.
syrah goes well with steak. the first time i had a syrah is with a steak at a rich ass party i bartened

That one is really sweet for a red though. Sweetest red I have ever tasted. Plus it is only 9% alcohol too which is a bummer, and it is meant to be served chilled. I can smash a whole bottle on my own and not even feel it, so I know she is a seasoned drinker, which could be a bad thing.

Fools get in your 12oz club for blacking out. Fools get in for jocking, how many of you dudes are actually old enough to drink? ... wait..... im sure you dudes have some kind of age discrimination. I really doubt you dudes claim to be the drunks you want to be. im gonna muscle my way in this shit and i know im legit. Do you guys get all pissy about a dudes post count? if so, thats gay. How about i hook you dudes up with a really good drinking album http://www.sendspace.com/delete/7y0lez/4v7nh and let you know that i don't have a job. i quit that shit to go to school because it made more time for me to drink because i hate a job and i can talk teachers into giving me a passing grade even though i pretend to actually give a fuck in class. Also im not a toy. i will give this sample of my work untitled.jpg and if you need to know more you can request it... my responses depend on your post count*

i quit that shit to go to school because it made more time for me to drink because i hate a job and i can talk teachers into giving me a passing grade even though i pretend to actually give a fuck in class. Also im not a toy. i will give this sample of my work untitled.jpg and if you need to know more you can request it... my responses depend on your post count*
Welcome to my world.

This is the exact same circumstances I am in. But the fact I am fully fucken toasted off Jim Beam Small Batch tonght (after a few Corona, then a bottle of Chenin) then Evan Williams Single Barrel till that is gone, then admitted, 'FFFFFAAAAARRRRRKKKKKK!!!!!!!!'

Why can I never find a drinking partner that lasts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, anyone want to have a decent attempt at writing something for the 'About me' section of the Myspace page?

My brain isn't functioning after writing a stupid 'Project proposal' fro my econometrics class whilist drinking and having little sleep last night.

169 members and nearly 600 views already. I think it is going alright so far!!

OK, anyone want to have a decent attempt at writing something for the 'About me' section of the Myspace page?

My brain isn't functioning after writing a stupid 'Project proposal' fro my econometrics class whilist drinking and having little sleep last night.

169 members and nearly 600 views already. I think it is going alright so far!!

Ask mero to do it...i mean honestly just look at the review he wrote of me...

"Some1 IS A VIRTUOSO ON THE DRUMS, HE TRANSPORTS YOU TO ANOTHER TIME AND PLACE VIA THE DRUM KIT. THIS NIGGA BE BEATING ON THEM DRUMS LIKE I BEAT ON MY KIDS AND WIFEY B, WITH PASSION. THIS NIGGA GOT FLOW LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA, ALSO, IF YOU AINT FEELING THIS SHIT ILL PUNCH YOU IN THE FUCKING FACE B. AND YOU DONT WANT THAT, SO NIGGAS BETTER PLAY YALL POSITION. YOU DIG? - MERO G. C.E.O NEVA SOBA ENT."

I got my promo packs done for my recent projects! I am going to ROGO distributors (liquor distribution company in my area) end of this week or next monday to be reviewed for sponsorships. If I get it I am gonna hopefully have promo shit we can give out for prizes.

ALCOHOL POISONING- Tell about your first time

St. Patty's 2007- Skate Patrick's Day, 3 punk bands, total mayhem.

Band one comes on stage and makes sure nobody is drinking green beers and pulls out a litre of green Listerine. I step up, tilt the head back and took toooo much. Band two, same as the first but a bit worse. So now I'm soaked with Listerine and my manboobs are getting erect. I decide to share. It's a hit, so I take my nipples to the dance floor and start rubbing them all over everyone - gay party boy style! (NO HOMO) . Skins are getting mad, emo fags are smiling, I'm having the greatest time rubbing all over friends and foes and chicks alike. 3 people want to fight me on seperate occasions- go figure. 2 chicks want to fuck me- what me? Anyways I end up getting bounced - TWICE. The next day was the worst ever. Meh guts were going into convulsions/cramping every 15 minutes...thought I was having a baby. Can't beleive I'm in my mid 30s and it finally happened!

Similar tales from the pros?

i was in a band once upon a time. we would play shows in a friends garage. Said garage was connected to a run down grocery store. It was tradition for me to go rack as much beer and wine as possible during these shows. I decided to fill my bag up with mad dog. I'm no rookie to drinking mad dog but i must have drank like 4 bottles that night plus a ton of other shit. i end up at this kids house i don't really like with his girlfriend. i end up attempting to engage in sexual intercourse with this broad but end up throwing up all over her and this kids bed. Needless to say he shows up in the morning after working graveyard and there i aim in his bed with my pants at my ankles, vomit everywhere. Hes bummed but i don't even pay attention to him. I call the homie to come get me and i sit at home and throw up stomach bile for the next 24 hours.

i just got back from phoenix and drank the entire week...i'll post some pictures up at some point. my activities included: taking seductive pictures with naked statues, ying yang twins, poolside drinking, phoenix suns/sac kings nba game, oakland faders, graff n' danze, getting in fights, latino ritmo, mexican clubs (i.e. cholos/as, mexican midgets, sluts and the like), going stupid doo doo dumb, and a bad case of acid reflux.