TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dudes im shitty right now...me and myf riend fnished a 5th of crown and mad drinks...nd he said his sister is going to my school now...i always have liked her...so now my lady is all mad cuz i told her....drink drink we drunk wedrunk drunk drunk drunk drink drink we drunk wetypin like ayebee ..what should i do...ps im f

^^^ this was a spur of the minute thing..but im down to get faded sometime

damn i was fazed last night...what was cool was today i woke up with a headache and the network at work was down so i didnt have to work....oh yeah and the thing i posted about my friends sister...shes cool and all but i love my girl...i know im a sappy corn

I wish I could rack liquor. I rarely need to use my credit card, but for some reason all the liquor stores around me use a system that is really sensitive so my normal debit card doesn't work, but my rarely used credit card is cleaner so it does. So every time I go to pay my credit card bill, all I'm paying for is my liquor purchases. This month I am questioning my spending having purchased a few gifts - it would seem I owe around $300 in liquor from this month alone.

I dunno how much I've racked since I started working there. But I stole from them before I got the job too...

But I stole 6 or so bottles of Sailor Jerry in a week, 2 1 liter bottles of Jack Daniels, 2 1.75 liters of Stoli, and a 1.75 of Skyy.

That was in a week.

This week I've stole 2 1.75 bottles of Makers Mark at 40 dollars each. And a bottle of this Tanqueray vodka.

I wish I could rack liquor. I rarely need to use my credit card, but for some reason all the liquor stores around me use a system that is really sensitive so my normal debit card doesn't work, but my rarely used credit card is cleaner so it does. So every time I go to pay my credit card bill, all I'm paying for is my liquor purchases. This month I am questioning my spending having purchased a few gifts - it would seem I owe around $300 in liquor from this month alone.

cash??? new debit card??? and stealing always works but can be done on the reg unless you hvae the hook up. stick with the cheap stuff most of the time, unless your one of those bottle service type persons, and in that case do yo thang.

I had racked a bottle of Makers Mark from my work. So that's what we were sippin on.

The vodka I'm using for the vodka tonics right now is actually Tanqueray vodka. It's okay.

licores%5Cimages%5Clcr089_gr.jpg

Is it worth picking up on sale??

Let's say as opposed to Sky or Absolut...

Can anyone recommend some Russian beers??

Store near my house has some...

Thanks...

beer_5.jpg

I was real into this until it magically disappeared from everywhere. Their Mojo IPA is also good

I went to this Sierra Nevade Brewfest a couple weekends ago and tried this.Really good in my opinion.Although im not a big fan of IPA beer.They had alot of really good ones.