TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
whered you drink mofo....the golden bear? everet and jones...the tiki spot arts crab shack?

I drank at La Casa de Eastbay...

My company were my cats and my broken heart. / emo

Agoe you're right, it didn't really... Haha.

I meant, I work tomorrow in Downtown Oakland, so even if I'm tired, it'll still pass by fast, cause DT Oakland is always crazy.

My girls sister and her husband are in from Japan for a few weeks. They're like 40 to my 26 but we have a good time. Tonight we ate a ton of crab and salmon complimented by margaritas, micheladas, and shots in between. My girls step brother is a cigar guy so he hooked up a good one and schooled me on the sizes, flavors and getting past the hype.

I've been kicking it hard lately, I love summer. I don't even have the time to go out because I have so many things going on with friends and family. I leave for the (rented) beach house this weekend for a few days.

Everyones going to see that Simpsons shit, I declined because I can just download it. That is 10 bucks I can save for beer, ya dig. They say they want to party afterwards so I am contemplating picking up some brewskes but I don't know, I think I might just watch this episode 4 of Weeds and then work out and goto bed. Hmmmmmm

I love tequila tequila is soooooo goood to me...mmmmm mmm mmm down into my belly even better since its free. I love when the waitresses serve me free shots. You want salt and lime? No thanks I am good. Mmmm...

I gotta ask this one waitress out i saw her out of her work clothes and in some dress and heels tonight. Smashola...she kept asking me to go do shots with her she is great...

I was that guy too VBD growing up.

That is why my mix of friends these days is so eclectic, and none of them really get along with each other.

Bought a carton of Corona for this weekend. I know you all hate it, but the sunshine we had today (after a few weeks of shit weather) made me want a summery light easy drinking beer.

If I start fiending I could always hit the mezcal.