TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was really confused when I woke up this morning

Understand, I'm not the type of dude to have girls crash at my crib....my ex never was able to, and every other girl gets the boot when done, so I either sleep alone or at their houses

So anyways, when I rolled over and realized she was in bed with me at first it scared me haha, then I thought it was my ex for a split second, then I remembered the night before and was like ohhhh word

Not a very interesting post, but yeah

It's cool not everyone is, that shit is basically all I like and the only reason I got into graffiti. Seeing the shit and wondering how it was interpreted and done was like a big huge mystery I had to crack. As far as the font's I dunno, I sometimes wish I would have worked on the regular letters a little more because sometimes my punches look like ass next to my other shit but fuck it I can't be bothered to do anything about it at this point in time.

AB The jawn looks pretty fly my dude..titties look proppaaaa...fuck I need a girlfriend...it takes my ass longer to find a girlfriend than to find a fucking job and thats a hell of a long time..I'm way too picky.

I drink it as a joke. Like sitting around with one of your roomates on a tuesday night lets power hour 2 fortys and play 007 on N64 tonight! Then all of the sudden wake up in your bed on top of your sheets in your winter jacket jeans sneakers ink all over your with your alarm going off telling you to go to work. Then you walk outside to find your roomate passed out on the stairs...

I've noticed the fine folks of Channel Zero tend to appreciate my taste in women

No doubt kidd the question is where the fuck do you find them all..I can't find shit and tell me why every party I goto, every single fucking girl is taken. Not cool. I gotta get a new job that doesn't require me to work on the weekends so I can go out and get it in when every other normal person is.

Update on my car too, after much bullshit it has come down to us sitting with a lawyer and making some arrangements. I get 50,000 cash and on top of that I will have to sign the mortgage and own 25% of my house, thus giving me another 65-70k when I decide to move out and refinance the house again. I have to wait like probably 2 or 3 months to get the 50 because it has to go through court and then we have to go through banks trying to get a loan so I can be paid off that amount.

So for now I just got a loan for a few G's and tonight I am picking up a 98 Cadillac Seville SLS off this dude. I took it to the mechanic and it is on point. It has leather interior, a 6 cd changer built in the center console, navigation, 19 inch rims, and it is midnight blue. It got like 80k miles.

Dude so I got a lil faded and took a few percs and smoked an L then cruised the new whipske. It is fucking bomb as fuck man I love it, madd bitches be eying me up hallah. The Bose jawn sounds proper it got a 20 inch Bose jawn in the back and then like 8 up front and shit I'm gonna add some subs in the huge ass trunk, put some tint and get it poppin.