TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

Re: TEAM ALCO

Only had 1 beer at uni only to keep on drinking once I got home, only stopping to stock up for my party this week.

This is what awaits:

l_f29307a1596d4487f76af4c7bb71992d.jpg

Plus whatever people bring. I left the last of my XO out, as I don't think I'll have much more than a shot or 2 of it (mainly because it won't be needed).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

one time i went to a party and invited some friends, my friend stole a TFT screen out the kitchen, my mate stole a couple of phones, then the other some money. so basically me inviting people spoiled the whole thing, no one has ever been caught :D

Well, my place is pretty secure, and all the people who will be present are friends/family who have respect. And don't worry, karma will come back and get your boys. In high school, my girlfriend threw us a party and my brother stole a heirloom or something her grandfather gave her dad. Once they found out who took it, guess who was the single man again??

fuck those kind of people

your friends are cunts

that happened to a friend of mine

she had a party

friends of friends rocked up

shit was stolen

including her wallet, ipod and mobile phones

someone tried to steal my phone at my party once

bottled the bastard and threw him into a wall

all i can say is that the universe is reciprocal

We took a couple friends to a show about an hour or two away in this tiny ass town. We got invited to an afterparty. We show up with out friends and us the people in the band are hanging out. We go to leave these kids filled out truck with pictures from inside the house TV remotes shitty cd's videos and all this dumb shit. We didnt know till we got home. Our friends thought it was funny we were never invited back to that bar again even after we sent them all their stuff back...

Thieves are cunts.

back to the alcohol chat.

My party shall rock. What songs should get some play at my party do you think?

***edit gimme a min I am gonna make you a playlist...

livin on a prayer bon jovi

sos rhiana

step by step new kids on the block

gwen stefani and akon's song

save a horse ride a cowboy

beat it, billie jean-micheal jackson

ABC-Jackson 5

arms race-by fallout gay

dance dance-the superfaggy gay band

Che Chez La Ghost - Ghostface killah

Shook me all night long-acdc

crazy bitch -buck cherry (girls like to call themselves sluts)

any sublime but not to much you hippy

500 miles

jessies girl

mr. brownstone, paradise city - guns and roses

I'll post more

yea they are gay but when I go to parties especially thrown by girls I pay attention to what music they are playing because they are the demographic that I play bar music too...it sucks but I always notice...girls will be shaking their asses promise...

I'm fucked.

I haven't eaten all day, been drinking since 11am, and just found out my aunty is in hospital after having a heart attack (coincedently the same way her father/my grandfather died).

What an awesome birthday present.

And to top it off, the whoe reason for holding a party has been messed around too. Fuck! can you get much worse than I feel right now??

Will have to check that shit out.

Anyone else have any suggestions for party music?

I'm thinking of going for a eclectic mix of 80s classics, and some heavier progressive stuff (as it is MY party after all!!) mixed in with some random 90s Blue light disco stuff (from when I was a kid, haha).

Some decent suggestions somejuan, I'll get a few of those for sure.

But could you be a chum and email me the NKOTB and the damn Akon song? Fuck if I am gonna DL a torrent to get one song, I'd probably do Gwen Stefani on her own as I know a ex of mine dug that shit, but fuck Akon (whoever the fuck that gimp is, other than some clown featuring in the poxy Myspace ads)

I'd suggest something but few people like my party music selections. It's either ridiculously silly European dance music, or very old Rolling Stones song's about heroin.

Had some Chilean EQ Pinot Noir tonight, with some Camembert and Carrs' crackers, the guy's Granville Island Pale was pretty tastey too. I had a sip.

DragonForce!!!

No but seriously, Stevie Nicks for sure.

99 red balloons, and then right after, the german version. Make sure you release several dozen red balloons at the right time though.

That would actually be really fun though.

Some of the more up beat Postal Service songs. Bitches love that shit.

Old Easy E, white people love Easy E.

Well EB, Dragonforce are playing here on the 13th of this month, do you think I should go?

I actually ripped a shitload of this 10 cd party pack of my old mans tonight, and it has 99 Red Balloons. But if I wanted to listen to that song, I would just get the Singstar happening, as it is on one of the discs I have.

Ahh, I have 'The right stuff' by NKOYB on one of htese party cds! Haha!

Haha, I am puttig that song on there. I am making a cd now, will post the list when done.

What Dragonforce song should I put on there do you think EB that would introduce people to their music? I have no idea as they all sound the same to me.