TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: TEAM ALCO

That graffiti pic should be edited to not show. If only for having my ex's name on it (drippy tag)

I just got home from work, and cracked a Crown lager then jumped on here. Been invited to go out with my mate but will have nowhere to crash there, so I am kinda hesitant to drive the half hour.

My ex rang today but I missed the call. Wonder what she wants? I have some exotic 18turning 19 year old from work liking me. Plus I had a yarn with the chick I actually want, but she was unsure of where she was heading tonight, as you know I would have made an appearance there.

Anyway, I have no idea what to do with myself.

little creatures pale ale is where its at

true words. alot better direct from the brewery tho i got a 6er back here in adelaide after my trip to freo and it wasnt quite the same.

ive got the corona and carlton draught beer mix going tonight and it feels like its roughly 40C in my stinkin hot room.

bottoms up!

At least you have a gf to call up tango. My casual root will be hitting the clubs.

Fucken faggotty myspace won't let me login to the account to approve new requests. Fucken shit.

And LC is actually more expensive from the brewery than it is in shops over here would you believe. Pale Ale is ok, but it is truely a 'poofters beer' in the truest sense of the style. There is no other beer I have tasted where I describe it to people as being 'florally'. But it still tastes alright I guess.

ive never bought it from the brewey, though i do remember that they made good pizzas there

and we got free drinks because we waited so long

and fuck the movie

im watching jessica alba break it down on channel 10

she cant dance, but dang shes hot

hahaha yes thats one way to describe the pale ale mauler. i made my dad taste it one night and he actually called me a homo.

i still think it tastes nice tho.

anyone else get into james squire brews?? ive only tried the pilsner but i loved it

Fuc king future time aussie ass muh fucker.s.. 9:05am I am still cocked. Myspace blog drunken text you sent...

I just woke up at 8am found these in my phone:L

To my singer:

"Yo if your dad wakes up and your family was eaten and raped by angry tribe of alien lizards, it was my fault I unlocked the door when I left"

To my other singer:

"Yo if yall want that ill pho'nanny gimme a call when your done being raped and eaten by alien lizards"

wasted...horribly wasted. ST Paulies girl sucks it has no flavor I Was pissed. shots of 3 captain 1 jamison 2 bacardi something strong...horrible wonk sag...

Bombay has an odd aroma to it do to being made from a shitload of botanicals including juniper berries. You can go ghetto and pour that shizzo straight into a half bottle of OJ and go to town or take a classy route and do some sort of martini or cocktail. Just go to the site.

http://www.bombaysapphire.com/home/default.aspx?locale=us#navigationPath=Entertaining%2EDrinkRecipes%2EFavourites&commandIndex=1

323857031250__IMGP0015.jpg

bodied.

olde time favourite.

im addicted to the mellow, all smiles drunkeness it gives, as opposed to your regular sloppy, angry, fuck shit up, wanna fight everyone in sight drunk i usually get with other liquors.