TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: TEAM ALCO

I am in Tucson Arizona right now for my company:

+ Crazy bar specials, namely 2 for 1 giant margaritas and coin drinks.

-no decent beer in sight compared with where I'm from.

+Massive alchoholism seems abundant and without restraint. Drive through liquor stores!

-No one to share it with aside from weird work people and their meat head buddies who work construction. They're alright, but they axctually give a shit when someone smokes or drinks too much - pussy ass giant construction workers from SoCal.

+Some really good looking women, in March wearing dresses and tans like its July and eye balling me like they smell that I'm here for a week and have a girlfriend not with me.

-Aside from ASU, they're all married like life ended for all of them at once at the age of 20.

+$50 daily food budget daily while having most of my meals actually paid for through the company I am visiting.

-NO ONE FROM MY COMPANY WITH ME WHO WILL FUCKING GET SMASHED AND EAT OVERPRICED STEAKS WITH ME.

I am drinking in my hotel room right now thinking that I may decline my next trip.

MY ROTTING LIVER , dundermifflin , Pfffffffffft , boxcarrapist , jesusone , BloodKlot , Theo.Huxtable , dailycrunch , o.O Almost Free , Rene Descartes , After School Special , IOU , A K , fermentor666 , FSone , Parklife , edoggg , DA KID MERO , Sarah Tonin , injust , osoz , JustinTimberlake , HighSociety , sarahyoulose , goodlife9 , angry orphan , stevefrench , En Sabah Nur , Ride A Bike , pissdrunkswhat? , tctctc , Seldoon , godforbid , Drunkfux , jones52 , ThaNoisyOne , MrChupacabra , phil_123 , geezpot

How many of these people are actually here and how many passed out from cheap whiskey while watching VHS recordings of the OC...

fuckin great i got 4 days off work this week (not cool when your part time and need money) because of budget cuts and i know im gonna need to buy another carton either tomorrow or the next day and spend my time off being a drunken larrikan.

yes thats right i said larrikan. hell i might even finish the sound system in my car which is a plus!

anyways time to finish this beer then will prob knock back some el cheapo smirnoff shots.

jack daniels and a few schlitz malt liquor tallboys. is it bad to start drinking at 4am?

That’s the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen.

- Bukowski

Man, I only had a couple (read as 5 or 6) of drinks last night in a couple of hours at the uni tav after I finished work.

I also didn't eat.

But why do I feel so fucking crook today? Like my guts are making weird noises and shit. Stupid fucking aussie beer. That stuff is shit. My jug of Stella was raided by my mates and they replace it with fuckign Carlton Draught. That shit is terrible, especially when drunk from a fuckign plastic cup.

There is some nice talent at my campus though...

I'm drinking some local brew winter beer right now...

It's different than most winter beers, as it's very sweet and light. Not color-wise. It's color is pretty dark.

I find it strange that such a naturally cold country such as Canada is attracted to such light beers...

Oh well. It's pretty good. Kind of like a IPA but instead of hops it has vanilla.

If that makes sense to anyone.

Holla!

See, everytime you say something I lose respect for you...

NOTHING about Labat is 'bomb'. NOTHING.

alright sorry i forgot, all hail king eastbaypiratehouse, his prefrences should just be ''the rules to life''.

your pretty full of yourself dude. it comes out of your posts like crazy. i remember when i forst came into these forums, a long time ago, before i started posting. i read the first post i saw of yours and just thought, wow, who does this guy think he is? your graffitis pretty good but that only goes so far.

Okay you find me some people that agree with you about the tastyness of Labat Blue..

Serious.

Except lep he doesn't count...

Labat Blue is the cheapest export piss water there is. Like going to Australia and talking about the wonders of Fosters.

It's Budweweiser dude.

And stop talking about my graffiti.