Being me is pathetic: I couldn't get laid in a crackhouse w/ a fist full of 100's :(

WhereEaglesDare

Re: Being me is sad: I couldn't get laid in a crackhouse w/ a fist full of 100's :(

BITCHES ARE LIARS B. EVERY GIRL WANTS SOMETHING ON VALENTINES DAY. I DONT WANNA HEAR THAT "I WOULD NEVER! NO! IM NOT SHALLOW!" SHUTUP. CUZ IF THE NIGGA GOT YOU SOMETHING RIDICULOUS YOU WOULDNT SAY "TAKE IT BACK" YOU'D PROLLY SAY IT FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES, NOT EVEN. AND THEN START CALLING PEOPLE TO TELL EM WHAT YOU GOT. LYIN ASS BITCHES!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Being me is sad: I couldn't get laid in a crackhouse w/ a fist full of 100's :(

I plan on getting tossed and chasing a girl with a boyfriend, realizing its not going to happen but be to smashed at the point to know what to do so i'll end up spitting game at every girl i see and maybe if im lucky i'll blackout and wake up next to a porker.

BITCHES ARE LIARS B. EVERY GIRL WANTS SOMETHING ON VALENTINES DAY. I DONT WANNA HEAR THAT "I WOULD NEVER! NO! IM NOT SHALLOW!" SHUTUP. CUZ IF THE NIGGA GOT YOU SOMETHING RIDICULOUS YOU WOULDNT SAY "TAKE IT BACK" YOU'D PROLLY SAY IT FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES, NOT EVEN. AND THEN START CALLING PEOPLE TO TELL EM WHAT YOU GOT. LYIN ASS BITCHES!

yo dun for real my girl don't want shit and wont buy me shit, she says i'm nice to her everyday, thus me not having to buy her shit. I coped this necklace earing set for her once, thru down allllllaaaada loot on it and she took it back cause i forgot the warrenty/ proof of purchase in the bag and i got a mess of cash back.

Seriously my bitch is either crazy or stupid or both cause she puts up with me and doesn't take my loot!

I'm a pussy. Heres my valentines list of shit I bought.

Chocolate....(its a given)

Flowers....(same as above)

Crystal rose.

Diamond pendant

Necklace

Shoes

skirts

well any type of clothing for that matter

Stuffed animals

Poetry

Shit that Ive cooked

Balloons

and a bunch of other misc shit

If you knew me now though you wouldnt believe it.

real fuckin' talk

I am morally oppposed to the diamond industry.

If I ever recieved one, I would like along with it the death certificates of all the little black boys who died working in the mine.

To get me my precious.

this year is the first time that we're actually doing the whole stupid valentines day thing. we've never done it before and we're been together for a very very long time. i could care less if i get shit for valentines day. he spoils me enough on a regular basis that one day doesnt matter to me. i think its different this time around now that we have a kid. we're using it as an excuse to get the hell out of the house for once. other than work but that doesnt count.

I'm a pussy. Heres my valentines list of shit I bought.

Chocolate....(its a given)

Flowers....(same as above)

Crystal rose.

Diamond pendant

Necklace

Shoes

skirts

well any type of clothing for that matter

Stuffed animals

Poetry

Shit that Ive cooked

Balloons

and a bunch of other misc shit

If you knew me now though you wouldnt believe it.

if he wasted this much money on me for one stupid day, i'd punch his adams apple.

I am morally oppposed to the diamond industry.

If I ever recieved one, I would like along with it the death certificates of all the little black boys who died working in the mine.

To get me my precious.

what, but clothes made by indonesian 5 year olds are a-ok?

puh-leez.

^^hahahaha. too true. i never once tried to protest the componies that support that kind of labor, because i know its impossible. just like i dont avoid every little thing that may or may not give me cancer.

Archived