vday gifts

suca

Guest R@ndomH3ro
maybe you just couldnt take it. its like showering with water so hot it almost burns. relaxing pain

/noemo

Yeah your psycho.....but I was sore that day from running...and then getting a deep tissue massage...it sucked

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

take yourself shopping at victorias secert... bring him with you.. try everything on for him... then cook him dinner and have sex with him all night...

Oh I forgot let him pee in your but...

Give him a massage yourself.

But as a gift, a sexy outfit/lingere or hotel would be nice.

Thats what I was thinking.

I told my old man if he got anything it would be new panties, bras, lingerie and such.

For me.

He gets to look at it.

Thats what I was thinking.

I told my old man if he got anything it would be new panties, bras, lingerie and such.

For me.

He gets to look at it.

I don't even own underwear.

Wearing panties isn't rock and roll.

And it is definetly not metal.

King Diamond definetly does not wear underwear.

And I can pretty much bet Ronnie James Dio doesn't either.

I take my cues from those guys.

I take that back.

I have one pair.

But they are for special occassions.

Like going to court.

Or funerals.

so its between

warm socks and a nice jacket (works graveyard shift outside)

nice shave kit/electric razor

new jeans

maybe an appointment to get a massage but i wouldnt be suprised if guys for some reason would get weirded out and feel that their manhood was in danger.

socks and jacket good deal. jeans are shitty gifts because i dunno about other dudes, but i like to try on my jeans to make sure they fit right... well unless you know what he wears exactly then that would work too.

i was going to say some nikes and a chipotle gift card.

I NEED A QP FOR VALENTINES DAY, OR A BITCHES INCOME TAX CHECK. I LIKE OUTERWEAR MA YOU COULD GET ME THAT LITTLE HOODIE JACKET JOINT PACKAGE...I WANT SOME NEW APPLIANCES B, NIGGAS BE HAVING DISH WASHERS NOWADAYS LIKE SHIT IS REGULAR, I NEED A FUCKIN DISHWASHER B. (THAT DOESNT COMPLAIN ABOUT WASHIN DISHES)...OH AND A LITTLE BAG FILLED WITH REESES (UNWRAP ALL OF EM AND PUT EM IN SO I AINT GOTTA UNWRAP THEM I HATE THAT SHIT) AND SOME CLEAR ROLLIN PAPERS, AND A MILLION DOLLARS AND YOUR DIGNITY (CUZ IM GONNA BUST A NUT ON YOUR FACE IN LIKE AN HOUR, AFTER YOU GO CASH THIS CHECK FOR ME AND BAG UP WHILE I BURN AND WATCH KING OF NEW YORK ON DVD WHICH YOU ALSO BOUGHT FOR ME). OH WHAT YOU SAY? YOU LOVE ME? OHHH...HAHA...ME TOO MA, ME TOO...YEAH.