vday gifts

suca

what to get guys for valentines day? i cant wait for the sex-inspired sarcastic responses but some actual insight might be nice. as a girl, id be down with good chocolate dinner at a nice resturaunt, maybe something small from the heart. but guys are damn hard to shop for during a romantic holiday.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what to get guys for valentines day? i cant wait for the sex-inspired sarcastic responses but some actual insight might be nice. as a girl, id be down with good chocolate dinner at a nice resturaunt, maybe something small from the heart. but guys are damn hard to shop for during a romantic holiday.

i got something as small as a few grams for YOUR heart...

ps:

diesel jeans are wack

get a hotel room...

spend all day decking it out....

candles....champagne on ice.....get some hot oil.....rose petals...etc....

then go buy some lingerie....

tell him to meet you up at the hotel....room #....at an exact time.....open the door wearing your lingerie....take him inside give him a nice massage...and then make love....oh and have some food prepared for after the love making too....something nice....not like frozen burritos...

the art of war

the entire wu tang discography

that last Ramblin Jack Elliott DVD that dropped

a threesome

a gang of alcohol and you wearing something small and tight when you give it to him

Neil Gaiman's "Cat's Cradle"

New nikes

an asian masseuse visit

so its between

warm socks and a nice jacket (works graveyard shift outside)

nice shave kit/electric razor

new jeans

maybe an appointment to get a massage but i wouldnt be suprised if guys for some reason would get weirded out and feel that their manhood was in danger.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

maybe an appointment to get a massage but i wouldnt be suprised if guys for some reason

Bad idea...my girl got me a massage and that was the most painful shit ever. Deep relaxation my ass.