The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went in on wendy's the other day...

2 jr. bacon cheeseburgers

spicy chicken sammich

10 piece nuggets

I would've ordered more but I was going out to dinner an hour after wendy's

So you ate 3 sandwiches and 10 nuggets, knowing you were going to dinner in an hour? :tearsofjoy:

all day. unless you combine one of each to make a custom soft & hard one

maybe the aforementioned 30 is too many, but could prob do 25

Yeah, i remember taco bell used to have the double taco home kits with the cheese you put between the shells. Used to love that as a kid.

Don't know about eating 25 tacos tho. Went the other day and they wanted to charge me $16 for 10 soft tacos with sour cream. W/o sour cream was $10.

Absurd

Yeah, i remember taco bell used to have the double taco home kits with the cheese you put between the shells. Used to love that as a kid.

Don't know about eating 25 tacos tho. Went the other day and they wanted to charge me $16 for 10 soft tacos with sour cream. W/o sour cream was $10.

Absurd

the double tacos are whats up.. havent had one in forever, though

six bucks for jizz cups worth of sour cream? that is indeed wack as fuck

basically wanna try the box of 10, & depending on how efficiently i can shovel that into my face, would try 20. real talk, though. i dont even want to post flicks on this shit anymore with this thumbnail bullshit.. food, pies, nonsense tumblr shit, etc

$6 worth of sour cream. Like really. Could by a tub of it for less at the supermarket.

fuck

i dont even want to post flicks on this shit anymore with this thumbnail bullshit.. food, pies, nonsense tumblr shit, etc

I feel the same way. I figured i would hold out until that was changed, but raven basically said this is the way it's gonna be.

It's called the movie tavern. We ate at the restaurant outside of the theatre and when you are seated in the theatre you can order drinks and food and stuff throughout the movie. Twas pretty dope and it's the only place I will go to pay to watch a movie now. I ordered several Jameson and gingers throughout the screening of Taken 3.

$6 worth of sour cream. Like really. Could by a tub of it for less at the supermarket.

I feel the same way. I figured i would hold out until that was changed, but raven basically said this is the way it's gonna be.

pretty dang much. 10 tacos is only about half a tub too

as per your post saying, "i dont wanna post pics but cant win it if im not in it", i feel that sentiment