The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

surely this has been brought up, but chicken bakes are the shit.. that with a side of fries & drink used to be "the usual"

that cheese slice is so greasy.. rare treat. berry smoothie also looks good, dont think ive seen that here. instead of the brisket, they have montreal smoked meat sandwiches here.. churros, they used to have but havent seen them in a minute. they have chicken fingers & poutine too. hotdogs of course, but no polish sausage /nh

to actually buy shit not from the fine dining area, you need a card. all said fine dining areas in every location just takes cash (maybe debit, idkwhocares), but they always have people standing at the main doors because youre supposed to show said card to get in. its never hard to walk in & mad people do it just to get lunch & shit but you get the occasional hero not down with that. its just easier to avoid all that & tell them right off the bat that youre getting food instead of walking past them blatantly - they never give a shit as long as you give them the sense of importance for that one second. not to sound cruel or calculating

onion dispenser sounds cool. dont have that here

Word, although last time I had one it had this patch of unchewable gristle in it, which I've never experienced with a hot dog before.

surely this has been brought up, but chicken bakes are the shit.. that with a side of fries & drink used to be "the usual"

that cheese slice is so greasy.. rare treat. berry smoothie also looks good, dont think ive seen that here. instead of the brisket, they have montreal smoked meat sandwiches here.. churros, they used to have but havent seen them in a minute. they have chicken fingers & poutine too. hotdogs of course, but no polish sausage /nh

The picture they show on the menu at the costco near me of the chicken bake, makes it look not all that good, so i never tried it. I just learned what's inside it and it sounds and looks good in pics. General online consensus is that it's good too. Don't remember seeing the brisket here.

Poutine. Gotta have poutine.

surely they had a board meeting about that lol. had to go some place nearby one of the costcos yesterdee & was mad close to going in, but refrained because of this darned time thing. the mtl smoked dick sandwich they have here is actually mad gross lol.. they have a bunch of plastic bags (single-portions of the meat) that are basically sitting in the steamer next to the hotdogs & when someone orders one, they cut it out of said plastic in front of you & throw it in a bun. though its already costco food to be ingested, plastic steamed meat on top of that fact? never got it

yeah, guess the chicken bake does taste better than it looks. imma try filling it more with sauerkraut & onions next time, think thatd be good

Word, although last time I had one it had this patch of unchewable gristle in it, which I've never experienced with a hot dog before.

hahaha, shit. sorry, but that was jokes

• 4 weeks later...

tried to use a buy one get one free coupon at the bell the other day, and they wouldnt honor it.

then tried to order the XXL nachos instead and they said "we stopped selling it"

stopped selling it?....bitch, me and my girlfriend just ordered that shit like 4 days ago!

regardless, im on a t-bell boycott now.