The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of 'food/shit' ...

I once went to the buffet at the 'Circus Circus' in Vegas many, many years ago.

I saw a sign that was forever burned into my mind.

It simply read:

"Only take what you can eat....only eat what you can take" :confused:

Even they knew their food was questionable at best...LOL

I cannot believe that dump is still open!!!! In fact, I think they are expanding??

mcdonalds is winning me back with the jalapeno mcdouble.

seriously not bad at all

Word? Will peep. Been on a semi daily mickey's double cheeseburger kick lately. Only cheese and onions.

How you say, struggle meal?

But really tho, throw them shits in the mic for like 30 seconds and the cheese gets mad hot and gooey. It's pretty dope.

Word? Will peep. Been on a semi daily mickey's double cheeseburger kick lately. Only cheese and onions.

How you say, struggle meal?

But really tho, throw them shits in the mic for like 30 seconds and the cheese gets mad hot and gooey. It's pretty dope.

the jalapeno mcdouble is worthwhile -- esp if you're already mcdoubling. and the price is right!

they go kinda heavy on this not-quite-mayo-not-quite-aioli spread in my experience so be wary on that. though that spread + fries might be delicious.

haha always good to double up. didnt know they had the three taco option but refrained from getting it in a bowl form for sure, because fuck that

speaking of tacos, you know how taco bell has the box of 10 with two fries & two chips with the cheese dip? we should get a box each & feast whenever

Ouuu lunch date may-b ~*

Yeah I've seen that before but never thought to tackle it, imagine all of that to the dome?