consider this.

lord_casek

this is why america is so fucked up.

first: story one. the polluted, misleading version.

http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp?s=5988465

now, the real verison:

http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/local_news/article/0,1406,KNS_347_5309070,00.html

spoiler for those who don't want to read.

a boy and a girl on a school bus were arguing. the bo hit the girl. another boy stood up to the kid who hit the girl, got into a fight. then a 14 person brawl ensued.

consider this: the boy who stood up for the girl was doing the right thing. you always stand up for girls in situations like that. his parents taught him well.

now, this boy is facing some serious charges and time. he defended a girl. did the right thing.

and this is why there are so many pussy's in the country. too afraid to step up and do the right thing. too afraid they'd be charged or even the least bit hurt.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
this is why america is so fucked up.

first: story one. the polluted, misleading version.

http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp?s=5988465

now, the real verison:

http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/local_news/article/0,1406,KNS_347_5309070,00.html

spoiler for those who don't want to read.

a boy and a girl on a school bus were arguing. the bo hit the girl. another boy stood up to the kid who hit the girl, got into a fight. then a 14 person brawl ensued.

consider this: the boy who stood up for the girl was doing the right thing. you always stand up for girls in situations like that. his parents taught him well.

now, this boy is facing some serious charges and time. he defended a girl. did the right thing.

and this is why there are so many pussy's in the country. too afraid to step up and do the right thing. too afraid they'd be charged or even the least bit hurt.

This is not the only reason why America is so fucked up... but I cosign 10000%

ok, so you are saying that a guy should not defend a girl who is hit by another guy? pull your skirt up nancy, time to be a man.

I think you might be preaching to the generation that wouldn't have smashed dudes face in on instinct. And some of them will probably never understand. Maybe daily crunch is one of those kids that wears tight pants and turns the other cheek during confrontation.:confused:

I think you might be preaching to the generation that wouldn't have smashed dudes face in on instinct. And some of them will probably never understand. Maybe daily crunch is one of those kids that wears tight pants and turns the other cheek during confrontation.:confused:

yeah, i realize that i may be preaching to the younger kids who have already been headfucked into believing that getting involved when something like a female being abused

is wrong.

what happened to defending a womans honor? i keep trying to remember back. remember te 80's where it was popular for guys to "be sensitive"? and "don't worry, be happy"?

i think that is where it started.

new rules for all of you guys who are of the type to sit on your hands while something bad is happening to an innocent: don't fuck around. you know what you have to do. step up to the plate. fuck laws, fuck fears of being sued, fuck everything. you go defend that persons honor.

yeah, i realize that i may be preaching to the younger kids who have already been headfucked into believing that getting involved when something like a female being abused

is wrong.

what happened to defending a womans honor? i keep trying to remember back. remember te 80's where it was popular for guys to "be sensitive"? and "don't worry, be happy"?

i think that is where it started.

new rules for all of you guys who are of the type to sit on your hands while something bad is happening to an innocent: don't fuck around. you know what you have to do. step up to the plate. fuck laws, fuck fears of being sued, fuck everything. you go defend that persons honor.

I was a kid in the 80's. Fighting was a part of life. The only difference was that when you got caught they didn't bring the police into it. It was a detention or a suspention. And best beleive if a dude hit a chick on the schoolbus that every other dude in reach would have beat the shit out of him. These kids today are all faggots. And it's not even entirely their fault. They're being raised in a time where the normal everyday shit will get you locked the fuck up. I feel sorry for them to an extent. They will never know what it is to be a man. They will instead make every decision in life based on fear of the man.

exactly. this kid (article at top) is facing juvenile hall and god knows what else for stepping up.

i saw the bus driver for the bus that the fight happened on the news yesterday. she was at his trial supporting him because he did what was only right. i hope this gets more publicity. it's just screwy that people aren't outraged.

as for the 80's, i remember them well (unfortunately). got in fights,and like you said, it was looked at as a natural thing. you didn't get threatened. hell, now most schools don't even allow kickball. what kind of world is this?

exactly. this kid (article at top) is facing juvenile hall and god knows what else for stepping up.

i saw the bus driver for the bus that the fight happened on the news yesterday. she was at his trial supporting him because he did what was only right. i hope this gets more publicity. it's just screwy that people aren't outraged.

QUOTE]

Considering that it is in Tenessee and all, it probably will end up charges dropped in the long run. I would think. Or at least hope.

QUOTE]

Considering that it is in Tenessee and all, it probably will end up charges dropped in the long run. I would think. Or at least hope.

you never know. judges are all cocksmokers these days.