Food for thought.

Jrat.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo, I have a theory why women go through the pain/torture of wearing heels.

You know that old myth that only men have Napoleon complexes? Women have 'em 10 times worse. How often do you see men wearing heels and platforms? Almost never. How often do you see women wearing them? Very often.

I'm 6'1", and I've dated short and average height women who are like 5'2" 5'3", 5'4", 5'5" and in some instances, some have told me about how they couldn't go out to dinner with me, and I asked them why, and they said because they didn't have their heels and didn't want to look so short next to me. When she had some perfectly good casual shoes on. I'm thinking, who gives a fuck? Men are usually going to look taller than the woman, and if you ask me, that's how it should be. It's ridiculous some chick is killing herself to come up to my chin with some 6 inch platforms.

I'm 6'1", and I've dated short and average height women who are like 5'2" 5'3", 5'4", 5'5" and in some instances, some have told me about how they couldn't go out to dinner with me, and I asked them why, and they said because they didn't have their heels and didn't want to look so short next to me.

I've had sort of the same problem before. Girls always say they have to wear heels whenever they meet me.

Edit: I just found someone on soulseek whose rate is 800-1000 kbs or whatever. Too bad it's mostly trance.