Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jrat.

Food for thought.

So today I was waiting on the bus at my local downtown station when I looked to my left and saw a woman, of rather large stature, walking slightly wierd and wincing. I could tell she was in some pain and wondered why. Well this woman was wearing high heels. Now this woman must have been EASILY over 200 pounds and I thought what the hell would make you do that to yourself? I mean your fucking huge and well my girlfriend is a skinny chick and she complains about wearing heels I cant imagine what your going thru. Then I started getting deeper and deeper in thought...now Im thinking about the defiance of physics. Think about it..do they even make heels that handle the pounds per square inch that her body is forcing down upon that 1/2 inch radius stem of a heel? How long til that thing breaks in public and you get humiliated? Now imagine poking a tooth pick into an antenna ball and setting on the toothpick with the ball facing up..ITS TOP HEAVY, shouldnt she technically topple over? The whole half hour ride to my house I was pondering this all and came to a conclusion....I dont have any fucking answers for any of that but if you ever see a fat chick in high heels just know that Im out there somewhere laughing with you.:lol:

i don't see why women complain about wearing heels all the time. how about wearing regular shoes? or is there some law i don't know about that prevents women from wearing sneakers or flat dress shoes?

i don't see why women complain about wearing heels all the time. how about wearing regular shoes? or is there some law i don't know about that prevents women from wearing sneakers or flat dress shoes?

I dunno, my woman said if your not used to them its easy to get frustrated with em but if you wear em all the time you get used to it..I guess she could of just worn them alot.

The only attractive thing about heels is that they make a girls calves look nice (thats if the girl has nice legs to begin with)

/yesJohnnyDrama

The only attractive thing about heels is that they make a girls calves look nice (thats if the girl has nice legs to begin with)

/yesJohnnyDrama

This is true, so again why would that fat bitch wear the heels? Its like watching a gorilla on a tricycle, funny yet tragically sad.

Kimbeezy and Duck Butter, yall tripping.

A chick with nice legs in tight jeans with some heels can look fucking incredible, the heels make her legs and ass stand at attention like "WHATUP."

To each his own. Except I'm right.

heels make the butt nicer my nigs.

yeah i dont understand really fat people. i mean how hard is it to not drink soda and get a little exercise??

theres this fat bitch in my religion 150 class whos got to be 250+ but wears clothes to small for my 125lb girlfriend

shits fucked up....havent seen her wear heels yet

I dont know dude, I'm skinny right now, but I'm steady eating nachos and drinking every day, not even biking that much at the moment. Once this metabolism slows down I can see myself really chubbin up.

QUESTION

anyone know how I can add "Recently Added" to one of the options on my itunes? I'm on a PC, and I just upgraded, specifically for this Recently Added shit, but I can't figure out how to make it show up for the life of me.

and Heels and buttcheeks and shit.

theres this fat bitch in my religion 150 class whos got to be 250+ but wears clothes to small for my 125lb girlfriend

shits fucked up....havent seen her wear heels yet

HAHHA yes, and when she does watch her face.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now