Food for thought.

Jrat.

So today I was waiting on the bus at my local downtown station when I looked to my left and saw a woman, of rather large stature, walking slightly wierd and wincing. I could tell she was in some pain and wondered why. Well this woman was wearing high heels. Now this woman must have been EASILY over 200 pounds and I thought what the hell would make you do that to yourself? I mean your fucking huge and well my girlfriend is a skinny chick and she complains about wearing heels I cant imagine what your going thru. Then I started getting deeper and deeper in thought...now Im thinking about the defiance of physics. Think about it..do they even make heels that handle the pounds per square inch that her body is forcing down upon that 1/2 inch radius stem of a heel? How long til that thing breaks in public and you get humiliated? Now imagine poking a tooth pick into an antenna ball and setting on the toothpick with the ball facing up..ITS TOP HEAVY, shouldnt she technically topple over? The whole half hour ride to my house I was pondering this all and came to a conclusion....I dont have any fucking answers for any of that but if you ever see a fat chick in high heels just know that Im out there somewhere laughing with you.:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i don't see why women complain about wearing heels all the time. how about wearing regular shoes? or is there some law i don't know about that prevents women from wearing sneakers or flat dress shoes?

I dunno, my woman said if your not used to them its easy to get frustrated with em but if you wear em all the time you get used to it..I guess she could of just worn them alot.

The only attractive thing about heels is that they make a girls calves look nice (thats if the girl has nice legs to begin with)

/yesJohnnyDrama

This is true, so again why would that fat bitch wear the heels? Its like watching a gorilla on a tricycle, funny yet tragically sad.

I used to wear heels all the time. Only because I had to though. I got used to em but I still hated em with all my heart.

They do make ass and calves look nicer.

I still say fuck em. Its all about sneakers and little heels now. Or wedges occasionally.

fuck heels.