Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hayabusa

Radio Phonesex

For the past few weeks, ive been getting radio reception over my phone. I have one of those older type phones, with a speaker for when ppl leave messages and shit, and for some reason, recently im hearing the radio out of that speaker. What the hell is going on, i think my phone is possessed. What should i dooooo its kind of annoying and creepy at the same time

fuckin awesome I had this monitor at my old practice space. It was in a barn at my old bassists house. We found this old monitor that you push a button and you could talk to the other person. My bass players grandfather needed one of these because he was old and if someone was at the other side of the house and needed help he could radio it in I guess.

So we hooked up the old one to see what the fuck it was. We were getting reception from inside his house. Started going THIS IS SATAN!!! GET OOOOUUUT OF MY HOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUSE!!!. They would respond OH MY GOD WHAT IS GOING ON HEEEELOOO WHO IS THIS!!!! blah blah blha...it was funny when I was 19...

howard sterns movie where chick puts bass all the way up and she puts the sterio to her twat and howard is like "hmmmmfrmmmmmm" haha

howard sterns movie where chick puts bass all the way up and she puts the sterio to her twat and howard is like "hmmmmfrmmmmmm" haha

I thought of the same shit when I read the tittle here.

I used to love picking up conversations on wireless phones before they went all digi.

For the past few weeks, ive been getting radio reception over my phone. I have one of those older type phones, with a speaker for when ppl leave messages and shit, and for some reason, recently im hearing the radio out of that speaker. What the hell is going on, i think my phone is possessed. What should i dooooo its kind of annoying and creepy at the same time

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now