I LOVE AMERICA AND HERES WHY:

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having moved out of America to Europe for a while, I ran into all of that expected anti-Americanism. At first I thought it was justified, but the longer I heard them criticising America, the more I noticed that the behavior Europeans claimed made America "horrible" was the exact same stuff that they wanted to co-opt from American culture.

I respect dissent, and I respect anti-Americanism, but I will NEVER respect that. If you want to hate America, keep out the McDonalds, and don't complain about the environment while building a new Autobahn. The truth is, they want to be America just like they always have - they just don't want to admit that it's American when they get it.

Having moved out of America to Europe for a while, I ran into all of that expected anti-Americanism. At first I thought it was justified, but the longer I heard them criticising America, the more I noticed that the behavior Europeans claimed made America "horrible" was the exact same stuff that they wanted to co-opt from American culture.

I respect dissent, and I respect anti-Americanism, but I will NEVER respect that. If you want to hate America, keep out the McDonalds, and don't complain about the environment while building a new Autobahn. The truth is, they want to be America just like they always have - they just don't want to admit that it's American when they get it.

Yeah I developed a great deal of hatred toward Europeans. And I never had anything against them until I actually lived there for a short period. They are the biggest hypocrites in the history of mankind. I don't mind them hating Bush, or disagreeing with his administration's policy, because I don't like Bush either and don't support the Iraq war, but don't take it out on the average US citizen who has nothing to do with that. I'd open my mouth politely in a bar or a club and soon as they heard the accent I'd get glares and rude stares. Arab-Europeans are even worse.

Another thing is most Americans don't hate Europeans -- most Europeans hate Americans. A lot of it has to do with a bit of jealousy, mixed with legitimate reasonings to hate American foreign policy. When you go on YouTube you see a lot of non-stop anti-American bias from a bunch of self-righteous European degenerates. I'm looking at a Ali G video where he's interviewing Americans and you've got all these comments talking about how Americans are gullible and dumb. Without acknowledging that Ali G for years did the same thing to Brits/Europeans. For one, the last thing on my mind when watching Ali G is some political debate about Europe vs. America. They use any forum to spew their agenda. Amazing that they're on an American-created website spewing all that hatred. Also 12ozprophet is a hotbed of anti-Americanism on a primarily American website.

For years, Europeans on their usual self-righteous high-horse critized America over racial issues, but that was easy for them to say because America has always traditionally been multi-racial whereas Europe for a long time has been almost all-white. But with mass immigrations into Europe in the past couple decades from the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and the Carribean, things have changed. Europe has a huge racial problem, and it's only going to get worse. The way the Arabs/Muslims and non-whites are oppressed in France is amazing. Their recent nationwide race riots spoke for themselves. The way black soccer players are treated in Europe is disgusting. Europe wants to try to act like they're far more civilized over the U.S. and far ahead in the times, but how do they explain white players and fans throwing bananas on the field and doing monkey sounds when a black player has the ball. And fans waving Nazi flags. And this is in recent times. The last time this happened in the U.S. was maybe 1950. Europe's race problems will only get worse, and I will sit back and laugh.

I used to hate america cause I jumped on the hating america bandwagon but now realize it's really not that bad. Americas for living and other countries are for vacationing.

Yep, I have been around the world and came to the conclusion I wouldn't live anywhere else. But why would you jump on the bandwagon. Fuck the bandwagoners and the haters.

its kinda like 12oz and popgunwar. they jump on the anti pgw bandwagon, but the truth is... they want to be pgw and just don't want to admit that it's pgw who was down all along.

why the fuck is einstein on there?

Theo was right. He did become and American Citizen. Hitler's ideals became his downfall, Einstein fled Europe to avoid the Nazi's. Although he was against it, Einsteins theories led to the creation of the Hyrdogen bomb which the U. S. dropped on Hiroshima. This moment is the most pivotal moment in WWII. Therefore who could be more American than Einstein? :bomb:

Theo was right. He did become and American Citizen. Hitler's ideals became his downfall, Einstein fled Europe to avoid the Nazi's. Although he was against it, Einsteins theories led to the creation of the Hyrdogen bomb which the U. S. dropped on Hiroshima. This moment is the most pivotal moment in WWII. Therefore who could be more American than Einstein? :bomb:

That was the Atom bomb. The H-bomb didn't come till the cold war era. The H-bomb is way more bad ass than what was dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki