**Homeland Security tightens rail security**

topwizard

this other kid makes me laugh, go get your fucking shinebox man :lol:

Thats fucking classic bro. "this kid, he'd make ya fuckin shoes look like mirrors."

Thats really interesting i never knew about the vibration detecting fences. I mean i know thats way too much money for most companies to spend but Christ that makes me think. I was wondering why i dont have bolt cutters but i might hold off. I guess it's a good way to blow up a spot too, having a big fuckin hole in a fence. I guess if you're not going back its one thing but who wants to blow up the yard for other cats you know. It's perfect for cats like WUFC and shit, flying to America and shit and burning the 5 lines in NYC. That reminds me anyone reading this that's serious about gettin up on transit, DIRTY HANDZ 3 IS A MUST SEE. Despite the fact that i feel s though if some of these films get into the hands of the wrong people it could be disatrous and give away some of the methods used by mainland european writers, its still the best graf film i've ever seen. Minus style wars thats just the Godfather.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White power! ahahahaha jesus guys..........calm down!

uhhhh, me calm down? im calm. white power? think you got a little mixed up mate.

Anyone got anymore info have they gone through and strated to build that wall yet to obstruct the view of tankers from the highway in NJ?

• 2 weeks later...

i see all the good points. yakn ow...fuck ther governtment, all just trying to make you slaves and robots even more. we're all unfortunately slaves to capital anyhow. but back on topic, who cares about tankers? oh no theyre going to tighten security around tankers. them shits are already locked up around here anyway...even if i did care about tankers.

6 million for fencing on 2 miles of track?? what a fucking joke. that fence is like 3 feet high above the turnpike. you can still see the tops of all the tankers and hoppers from the highway. and how would a weak little fence deter a terrorist? aint shit gonna stop a plane from flying into something.

that pic is great!

and yea, building a fence to block sight of tankers can really stop a terrorist (or anyone for that matter) from getting on google earth and finding every main transport line all over the US.

ahhhhhhhh the government amuses me

Just a heads up. Google Earth is not in real time. The images you are looking at are at least three years old.

• 3 weeks later...

this whole thang aint gone do nothin to disrupt this thing of ours.. dont worry just keep an extra eye out n dont hit no tankers....bullshit their gona put up high survielance fences ..youd have to put them up all around every city . i just dont see that happenin anyware anytime soon...

Lets take into another direction i see you guys yapping about freights and oil tankers

I'll let you know right know ive already been running tunnels in my city (the second city) many times since 9-11 and ive been using the same key for like 8 years and it still works and im talking serious tunnel entrance/exits. and the type of shit that could be plotted out using these entrances could litterally devistate 1,000's of people in one foul swoop.

How is it they dont even change the locks? there was a guy just after or before 9-11 i cant remember that they found living in a tunnel (our tunnels have small utility rooms wich bums use too hang out in) this guy was plotting a terror attack

TOP STORY: Urban Explorer Caught Living in Chicago Subway

Chicago urban explorer "Derailer", also known as "Jeremy" and "Dr. Chaos", was unmasked last week as Wisconsin man Joseph Daniel Konopka -- and arrested for living in Chicago Transit Authority subway tunnels with more than his fair share of cyanide. Konopka, already wanted on an outstanding warrant in Wisconsin for acts of damage to several public utilities, was arrested with a 15-year-old boy on March 9 for breaking into tunnels underneath a building at the University of Illinois at Chicago. In his possession was a vial of cyanide, which the teenager told authorities Konopka had more of in his underground dwelling. Konopka's hideout, one of several disused closets and utility rooms along the CTA's Blue Line on which he had replaced the locks, was found to contain a stash of cyanide and other dangerous chemicals. Whether or not Konopka intended to use the chemicals maliciously remains unknown. He told authorities, "I don't know why I took it, I just took it."

this guy just went down into the tunnels found a utility room and changed the locks?

what kinda shit is that? show you how much attention gets paid.

What i feal is so much worse in the sense of security.

Is that in one of the tunnels i use to rock hard and very close to where dude was found

they put up these hologram type advertisements under the lights so its like watching tv thru the window into the tunnel. this was done and yet still no camera system set up.

at this time there is cameras all over the place down there but shit we have had cameras in the streets for some time know......in highly patroled areas....yet the most unpatrolled area and most vonerable area they wait much too long i dont really have a point just telling you guys my story..........BUT I'M GLAD I DID MY DAMAGE BEFORE ALL THIS SECURITY RISK BULL SHIT!

well just ranting here but thats my view from the windy.........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Everyone is hung up on TANKERS.... fuck tankers...

I POSTED THIS BECAUSE IT SAYS FEDERAL AGENTS WILL BE PATROLING YARDS THAT HAVE ANY DANGEROUS CHEMICAL CARS.

TSA AGENTS IN TRAIN YARDS

MONEY FOR CAMERAS AND MOTION DETECTORS

TRAINS MUST BE KEPT IN A SECURE YARD = NEW RAZOR WIRE FENCES

****WE ALL KNOW NOBODY HITS TANKERS.... BUT MOST LARGE YARDS THAT HAVE TANKERS ALSO HAVE BOXCARS AND EVERYTHING ELSE...

Well the yards around where I am have no fences or motion detectors or anything, they just throw the tankers and boxcars in a wooded area and let em sit. The most security they have here is a small dirt road near it so that cops and security can fly back there, nothing a fallen tree cant handle, or for razor wire, nothing some good ol' bolt cutters cant handle.

You monkeys are fucking retarded Terrorist dont want to fuck with commercial trains you idiots,what are they going to kill lets see: Cars,Metal,Sand,Dirt,Stones and maybe,maybe 2 train engineers.

They want to kill us by the thousands, they are going to fuck up the passenger trains like MTA, Amtrak etc.

Dick heads think with your top headz .LMAO HAHAHA

• 2 weeks later...
You monkeys are fucking retarded Terrorist dont want to fuck with commercial trains you idiots,what are they going to kill lets see: Cars,Metal,Sand,Dirt,Stones and maybe,maybe 2 train engineers.

They want to kill us by the thousands, they are going to fuck up the passenger trains like MTA, Amtrak etc.

Dick heads think with your top headz .LMAO HAHAHA

AGREED!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...