What's your favorite gum?

bionic commando..

Re: What's your favorite gun?

The last one's a Russian made BB gun-Just like a real gun,recoil,clip release the whole deal..Very nice piece 390-580fps(it's adjustable!!)

A friend of mine has this gun its pritty cool although its big and chunky. You can put any type of air rifle/bb gun ammo in it, even darts.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no .45 in the p229.. (9mm, .357, and .40)

the reason i want the p229 is that the slide is made from a solid block of steel.. the gun has an awesome balance.. and amazing top weight so that firing in rapid succession is alot easier with out losing control of the gun. i have a friend who is a seal.. and he swears by the p229. i was looking at a 226 equinox today.. but its a little big for a "carry with me" gun. ill check out the 220, but that 229 seems to have my name all over it.

believe im getting that hogue grip with it.

226 to big to carry? maybe ive got them switched but isnt the 226 a small frame gun? I carry a full size 1911 .45 and its a little large but i trust the gun.

And i shot my buddys 220 again today and im sold on it. went and put one on order, as soon as it comes in itll be my main carry gun. and im pretty sure that most sigs have a solid slide, but i could be wrong, im not real up on all the sigs.

just looked up the 226, i thought it was a smaller frame, but its 7.7in in lenth so i was way off.... i was thinking it was around the size of the 220's. Id still say you could conceal it if you wanted

And this is the one i ordered, P220R,

220Rleft.jpg

just looked up the 226, i thought it was a smaller frame, but its 7.7in in lenth so i was way off.... i was thinking it was around the size of the 220's. Id still say you could conceal it if you wanted

And this is the one i ordered, P220R,

220Rleft.jpg

chea. i think i'm gonna pick up a used 226 in .357sig on tuesday.

i was going to get a new FN FNP 9 but i couldnt find a holster for the fullsize version

with the sigs the the 229 is nice but I personal like and carry a p232. the .380 stainless finish the hogue grip. The only complaint I have witht his gun just like with alot of other sigs is that breaking them in is a longer process than with alot of other guns, but that is what you get with german engineering. If your really wanting something with amazing balance check into h&k or kimber. They are a little more expensive than the sigs but god damn are they nice to shoot. I shot a .40 cal and it honestly felt like I was shooting a .22. The balance and accuracy were really impressive.

zack morris plays with alot of guns...redneck status son.

12-25-06_0937.jpg

I carry a Kimber Eclipse Target II and i love the pistol. It is kinda large. that is the reason im looking into a Sig. And Ive got the redneck status on lock...

THAT is a nice piece.

My Bushy AR-15 pistol.

Carbon fiber frame, compensator.

I had the handguard and rail put on, also added a hogue grip. Have plenty more but this one was handy and its the most badass of the bunch

dec.jpg

how are those kimbers??

They shoot amazing and its never jammed in the roughtly 2-3000 rounds ive shot though it. The main draw back to them is there price, Ive got about $1500 rapped up in that one, gun it self was $1100 and them i had a tripper put in it and match barrel.

How do those AR pistols shoot? a 223 pistol just kinda seams odd to me, you lose alot of the rounds potiental when you shoot it out of that short of a barrel. but yeah its got a badass factor to it.

Im really thinking of getting a 6.5 Grendel upper insted of a Sig. Anyone else heard of this round?

http://www.65grendel.com/index.htm

http://www.alexanderarms.com/

you mean the gun or ammo only made by Remmington? Niether of which is true, Alexander Arms is making both gun and ammo, there are a couple of others who are looking into the round as well and the milatary is looking into picking up the 6.5 and if they do everyone will be making them. I want a bolt gun in 6.5 but no one makes one right now.

Archived