What's your favorite gum?

bionic commando..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: What's your favorite gun?

to quote my boy buk50 from bomb the system "real bad boys move in silence" all these kids with big guns is all good but you can easily slipp a .22 in your pocket and if you got beef let a shot off put that shit in your pocket and walk away makes barley a sound its got no kick back plus its not like its not gonna kill you.

to quote my boy buk50 from bomb the system "real bad boys move in silence" all these kids with big guns is all good but you can easily slipp a .22 in your pocket and if you got beef let a shot off put that shit in your pocket and walk away makes barley a sound its got no kick back plus its not like its not gonna kill you.

more ppl are killed by .22 in America than any other round, and fight with your fists pussy. protect fam and your property with your guns

and dont fool with hollowpoints in handguns. jamming is a big issue in 1911's. i wouldnt trust mine loaded with hollowpoints for anything.

Ive bought every single hollow i can get my hands on in both my 1911's and they have literally never jammed in the thousands of rounds ive put threw both of them.. I carry(legally) a full size Kimber eclipse Target II and i take it to the range atleast once a week and shoot my hollow carry ammo, and a mix of reloads and it never jams. ive owned several other autos and never had problems with halows either.

What pistols have you had problems with?

you have a kimber, problem solved, its the best out there. Im sure he's talking about a colt or something "comparable" (taurus and the like are garbage, get what you pay for)

they have different variants, some are DAO, some SA/DA some have safeties, some only have decocker, some dont have safeties at all

you getting it new?

Buying brand new. Decock is standard issue I thought...

Ive bought every single hollow i can get my hands on in both my 1911's and they have literally never jammed in the thousands of rounds ive put threw both of them.. I carry(legally) a full size Kimber eclipse Target II and i take it to the range atleast once a week and shoot my hollow carry ammo, and a mix of reloads and it never jams. ive owned several other autos and never had problems with halows either.

What pistols have you had problems with?

damn, kimber must of taken care of the problem.

i have problems in my USGI 1911 and have heard the same from a handful of 1911 owners. i stick to FMJ, cheaper, and no problems for me.

hey, if it works for you, it works.

so does the bullet jam into the feed ramp?

if so you could buy a cheap barrel, usgi .45 barrels are a dime a dozen at gunshows, and slitly round the bottom of the feed ramp and try it, if it still doesnt work bevel it more. or maybe look into a match barrel.

exactly. it binds on the feed ramp. just because its USGI and has somewhat of a collector value, i'll probably just keep it the way it is.

i dont have much use for pistols. i consider them a last ditch effort, or a way to fight your way back to your rifle.

but i should grab wilson combat barrel and stick it in there. see whats up.

exactly. it binds on the feed ramp. just because its USGI and has somewhat of a collector value, i'll probably just keep it the way it is.

i dont have much use for pistols. i consider them a last ditch effort, or a way to fight your way back to your rifle.

but i should grab wilson combat barrel and stick it in there. see whats up.

it being a USGI mean you could find a barrel to fit easy and cheap and maybe be able to shoot anything out of it with a little work.... i like having guns that are not picky, last thing you want is to be in a bad situation and have a gun jam or just know it wont work with the ammo you have.

And i alway thought of a pistol the same way till i got my carry lic. id go threw 1000's of rifle rounds and only shoot 50 pistols, now its a total 180. its pistols and my bolt guns, its been a long time since the AK or AR have left the safe

My favorite firearm , is my 1965 Winchester Model 70 in 30.06 . It's been glass-bedded , which makes the free-floating barrel even more effective . I currently have a Leupold 3.5x10 -50mm scope mounted . I absolutely love this rifle . It was a present to me on my 16th B-Day from my Uncle .

you make a good point. especially with my survivalist mindset. im probably gonna grab a new barrel and work on teh ramp just because you made such a good case for me in your last post.

i usually have a pistol on me every day. (i dont wear it when if im doing something sketchy where i might encounter police) my state the carry licenses are bullshit. i could easily get one, but i dont see a point. its like a govt cattle card and they put so many restrictions i would only be able to wear it at work and to and from my house.

the way i see it is rights dont require permission.

you make a good point. especially with my survivalist mindset. im probably gonna grab a new barrel and work on teh ramp just because you made such a good case for me in your last post.

i usually have a pistol on me every day. (i dont wear it when if im doing something sketchy where i might encounter police) my state the carry licenses are bullshit. i could easily get one, but i dont see a point. its like a govt cattle card and they put so many restrictions i would only be able to wear it at work and to and from my house.

the way i see it is rights dont require permission.

My states carry lic. are pretty liberal, i can carry anywhere but state or federal buildings..

id look into what the penalty is for carrying without a lic would be, some states are pretty harsh http://www.packing.org/ has a shit load of info on it.

and if your going to look into barrels id get a match barrel. some are pricy but there worth it in my opinion. sucks man, ive been stuck in a hotel room for work for the last month and a half and havnt been able to shoot..

on that carrying without a permit - recently i was looking at the "police blotter" in the local newspaper and saw this thing about someone reported a guy had a handgun, then it said "police cited the man for carrying a handgun without a permit" implying he wasnt arrested.

but i know another guy who got hit with a gross misdemeanor for carrying an unloaded (idiot) handgun

^^^ it may have been unconcealed, some states require a permit just to carry on your hip in plain view which is rediculous. I think in many cases getting a ccp is a good idea but it definately has its disadvantages. carrying anaway and using good judgement can be just as effective but it could get you killed.

Archived